Linda_2000
I have just had phone call  from our vets to say  we can go & bring Leo  Home . I just want to cry  it is 2 weeks tomorrow  Leo went to Rainbow Bridge .  Just wish we could give him a cuddle  miss him so much.
LJ Banks
Quote 0 0
Laggard
Linda_2000 wrote:
I have just had phone call  from our vets to say  we can go & bring Leo  Home . I just want to cry  it is 2 weeks tomorrow  Leo went to Rainbow Bridge .  Just wish we could give him a cuddle  miss him so much.

I'm sorry for your loss and remember what it was like to bring our last boy home. It was bittersweet. I hope you find peace.
Quote 0 0
Daisymaesdaddy
Dear Linda,

It's been just 2 days since my baby girl Daisy Mae went to sleep. I just returned home form work tonight to a message on my answering machine from my vets office to call them. I called and was told that my Daisy was ready to bring home. I cried also. Seems like that's all I do. I do so want her home with me. I only wish I could hold her and cuddle her again. Bless you and your Leo. I pray bringing him home will give you some peace.

David
Quote 0 0
Linda_2000
Dear David
We have just collected Leo as it was to late last evening .He  is home safe now  . I am sorry about your  Daisy Mae . You really wish you could  cuddle  & stroke them  one last time . I keep thinking did  I really tell him how much I loved him  .  I was talking to him  until he passed  that was at home on the settee where he used to sit with us . He was very peacefu . He had had a bad  time in the afternoon but it was all calm & peaceful  with  my husband & daughter there  & my grandchildren also came to say  bye bye.
Bless you and Daisy Mae .
LJ Banks
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
I am so sorry about your baby boy, he loved you sooooo much, he is up in heaven now playing and free of pain,he is whole again. I feel just like you I want to hold my sweet SADIE GIRL just one more time, I miss her sooooooo much everyday, she was my soulmate and we had a very strong bond together, so it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life time, I cry for her and I want her to come to me in my dreams sometimes, but she hasn't yet, I lost SADIE on dec 13 2010, almost 3 years ago and it still feels the same to me like I just put her to sleep yesterday, it hurts  so much and the hurt and pain will never goaway. RIP SADIE GIRL MOMMY LOVES YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!!!  you take care and godbless you, sadiesmommy
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
becca
Linda. Im so sorry for you loss. My boy also named Leo passed this Tuesday. He has a long battle with cancer. We made the hard decision to help him over the bridge. We got him home on Friday. Please know you are not alone.
Quote 0 0
ScottR
Linda I'm so sorry. It's tough I know. Here I am wide awake thinking about my boy I lost unexpectedly less than 18 hours ago. I seem to be taking it harder than when some people have passed. It's that amazing bond we have with them. We're here to talk. Were all in this boat together.

Sadie, my boy was 8 as well. I feel he was robbed of years of life. So hard.
Quote 0 0
Linda_2000
Becca  I am So sorry  about you Leo . Life is so hard  sometimes  when we have to make decisions  like  we have both  had to make. Thinking of you at this sad time.
LJ Banks
Quote 0 0