Judicoltrain
Goodnight my dear baby bret I'll see you in the morning I love you with all my heart n soul. Hope to see you in my dreams I love you baby
Judi coltrain
Quote 1 0
Judicoltrain
Good morning my sweet baby Bret. It's been a wk today since you've been gone and it's not any easier. Had a tough time last night knowing it was last night I seen you. I have headache today and feeling sick when I got up this morning. Still not eating good thought of eating makes me more nauseated. Still keep thinking the way I seen you when I seen you take your breath. I can't help not thinking what I'm gonna do without you this summer. We always look forward to summer now I don't want to see it come.i still have my usual aches n pains but I stayed strong for you now I just dont care. I always kept close to god but I'm trying to rack my brains why he would take you from me given the way I had to see you go.i know this pain will never go away. I still have to force feed what little bit I eat and can't stand the thought of food in my mouth.another day of pure hell without you. I can't wait to go to bed at night and try to sleep cause I know I'm not up and about with you following my every step. I still haven't taken any naps in afternoon cause you always took nap with me cause of my working nights. I'm totally drained emotionally and physically without you here. I try to think of our good times together but I cry doing that too. My sister says you wouldn't want me to be this way. Well surprise surprise. She misses you terribly too but you were mine and that bond was me n you. You were my heart n soul I've told nobody what's going on with me cause nobody would get it. I love you my sweet baby boy n I can't wait to see you again
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
My sweet Bret I can't fight this pain today I'm so miserable with you. It's almost your lunch time and you would let me know with your quirky barks that u were hungry n it was time to eat same way with breakfast n supper.. Takes everything out of to make it through the day without u. I need to take the garbage out but can't make myself to do it cause u couldn't wait to go with me. The world has stopped turning without you my baby.the tree outside I keep looking for you that was your favorite u always like to chase the squirrels up that tree. How am I ever gonna get used to going outside with that tree staring me in the face and if I ever see a squirrel again. How do I go into the store and not look at a bag of carrots or green beans one of many of your favorites treats. How will I ever be able to do anything without you again. I love you so much my baby boy
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
Achilly
I will send a hug, because words just can't help. Thinking of you Judi
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
I was thinking today I wish Bret was here so I could hold him tight with a hug. But I will definetly take yours. Thank you archilly for thinking of me that just brings tears to my ears too knowing someone cares
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
shantismom
I just wanted to say that Joe is correct that we never really totally get over it but time does its work and the pain does ease.  We have had the privilege of loving an amazing living creature, to love them and be loved by them and the price we pay for having had that love is the pain we feel when we lose them.  Your Bret is not suffering, there is no pain, no stress, no problems for your baby now.  Think about that and it will bring a measure of comfort.
When my cat Shanti died I didn't know how I was going to go on, but I know that Shanti would not want me to give up, he would want me to be happy.  It is now 5 1/2 years since he died, for the most part I do not feel that heartbreak all the time but there are days when I look at his picture and just wish for him to be with me one more time.  Please stay here on this forum.  I am not on here very often but the people here when I went through the heartache made all the difference.  Since the time when I was here I pray each day for all those who come to the forum that God would bring them comfort and relief.  I still pray everyday because I know the grief you all are going through.  Just wanted to share these thoughts with you.  Marlene
Marlene Wagner
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
Thank you so much Marlene. I will stay on here it helps me but doesn't ease the pain. Pain is still unbearable.
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0