Judicoltrain
My dearest Bret tomorrow will be a wk since you left me. I know you are in no more pain but it's just unbearable here without you. I wish I could have went with you. I'll will never live down that way I seen you when you woke me up. I'm so lonely without you don't know what to do. I'm 62 yrs old and you were all I had. I can't barely make it through the days without you here. I want to be with you so bad. I don't want to get up knowing you you aren't here I can't stand this pain without you.i love with all my heart n soul and hope to see you n gizzy soon.i love you my baby boy
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
Gmr
I know exactly how you feel. I to am retired and my little Peanut was my everything too. I have no friends here so my baby was my best friend, my buddy. It's been 3 mths for me and the loneliness and quietness is terrible. Nights are especially hard since she always slept with me. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
Thank you gmr.. but how does someone get through this. Right now it seems impossible I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel not even close. I'm actually making myself sick probably dropped 10 lbs in these 6 days He s been gone. I don't think I can make it through this
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
Achilly
Hi Judi today I felt paralyzed and could not move from the couch. I think i get so angry when people say he was a big dog and they die younger. It really upsets me he was so silly and fun and did not have gray until the last few months. I knew I had to force myself to vacuum and go to the store. It was hard and coming home was very sad, but i do think it helped to move a little.
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
Hi archilly I also feel the same way. I only go out if I have to. I've been to the store crying there, stop long enough to go in, and cry on the way home knowing he s not gonna be there. I just can't help myself from visioning him the way he was that night n keep telling myself I should have taken him that day to emergency. Today especially not good at all cause tonight was the last night I seen him. I took his ashes out today n put them near my heart then cried n cried .I don't understand why people think that way bout the size of a dog what life span they have. Bret was only 11. I don't recall how old u said ur baby was maybe I read it but with the way my mind is right now it doesn't register much. But am glad it made u feel a little better.
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
Gmr
Well it's just been 3 mths for me. In the beginning it was non stop crying. I couldn't eat or sleep and had this terrible longing. Now at 3 mths I cry sporadically out of the blue. I have been able to eat again but have trouble falling asleep. Now i feel this deep sadness. I was diagnosed with depression awhile ago so this has taken a toll on me. I too have trouble getting off the couch or going anywhere. I have aches and pains all over and sometimes it will hit me that my Peanut is never coming back. I had her for 14 yrs so I was blessed. Only thing that got me this far was taking it hour by hour, day by day. Praying for strength and coming here to write my feelings and read others stories who may not have been as fortunate as me. Peanut helped my depression tremendously and now she's gone. I have no friends here just my daughter. But she's busy raising her 5 kids and working and she never had a dog so she doesn't get the connection. Can't talk about my feelings really with her on this. It is very difficult and I know your pain since it's so early in the grieving process for you. I pray that God will give you all strength during this time.
Quote 0 0
Achilly
Thank you Judi and GMR Chance was 12 years old. I also think because last Sunday was our last day that today is so hard. 😢 ONCE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DOG, A LIFE WITHOUT ONE, IS A LIFE DIMINISHED. "DEAN KOONTZ"
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
Thank you gm I would give up anything to have my little boy back. I just feel the pain is too much for me I can't wait to go to bed at night n if I'm lucky I sleep so I'm out of my misery I hate getting up cause I know what the day is gonna bring. Thank you for your prayers gm and I am sorry to hear your loss of peanut. I'm so glad everyone on here knows the pain coming from our hearts losing our baby's cause I don't have anyone our here to talk about this either. If anyone has never loved a dog they would know nothing bout this pain we endure.
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
Archilly that was beautful
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0