Judicoltrain
My dearest Bret will be a wk tomorrow you left me.i know your pain is gone n it kills me your not here n the way I have to relive the way I seen u when you woke me up in the morning. I love you and miss you so much even though I know u have no more pain I have it all now a pain n hole in my heart that will never go away. I've never been so alone I'm 62 yrs old and no life in me what so ever. Cant wait until it's my day to see you n gizzy again. I live you my baby boy
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
Gigster
I'm so sorry for your loss. Bret loved you with all of his heart, and I know he knew you loved him. I like to think he's still with you, just in a different way. Lots of love <3.

Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
Thank you gigster I know he loved with all his heart n he definitely knew I loved him no doubts there. But the missing of him n loneliness without him is just too unbearable for me to take. I hate to see the days come without him I can't wait to go to bed at night so I can just sleep then it's off and on then when I do wake up he s on my mind. Takes everything what I have left in me to get thru the day
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0