Missymoo
As i write this tears well up in my eyes. We lost 2 out of our 6 doggies last night. Missy aged two a cairn terrier x and Bobby aged 9 ran out onto the road outside our home and missy was killed instant, the car djdnt stop, bobby later died in the vets. My heart is torn the shock of not seeing them anymore is breaking me. Everything reminds me of them, one of our other dogs is lost she is waiting for them to come in the door.i miss them so much, crying non stop, the loss of losing both cannot be measured. I hope they are together as they entered rainbow heaven, but i just want them back here with us where they belong. I need some sign there ok, devastated and lost.
Quote 0 0
Sasha
So sorry for your loss can't imagine how you're feeling. I lost my cat Ollie on Saturday after a short illness and I'm shattered my heart goes out to you. Sending hugs and love
Annette
Quote 0 0
Missymoo
Thank you, I am sorry to hear about your little one too. It's so hard when you miss them so much and just want to hug them. Is there anyone similar on this who has lost pets in such a sudden quick tragic manner on the road X
Quote 0 0
deaconsmommy
Missymoo,
I am so sorry for your lost. I know exactly how your feeling. I lost 1 of my 3 dogs on Thursday. He ran into the woods behind our house onto the highway and was hit by a car. Its devastating knowing I will never see him again. He was my shadow. I love all my dogs but he and I had a special bond. I rescued him. I couldnt understand why this happened. One minute i was taking him out to potty and the next he was gone. I blame myself and thats the worst part. My other two are so sad and that kills me. I hope you know you are not in this alone.
Quote 0 0
Camiz
This just breaks my heart. I cry along with you as I read this. The loss of one had been unbearable to me, two would be a cross I could not bear. I am glad you came here. I know words are not enough for you right now.
Quote 0 0
Missymoo
I am sorry to hear that deacon its very hard but you must not blame yourself. I am heartbroken the only hope and solace I can get is that they are running free and happy with all our other dogs who have gone before in heaven, do you think this is true, or am I clutching.
Quote 0 0
deaconsmommy
I really hope so. I worry sick about him and just want him back. But I do know that God created everything, even animals and said he would provide and take care of them, which means our babies are just fine and happier than ever right now. Ita still very hard to deal with but we will get through this.
Quote 0 0
Missymoo
As will you, miss them like crazy x I believe there safe and happy and we will meet again x
Quote 0 0
Ana
My heart is breaking for you. To lose 2 dogs in such a tragic accident just seems unbareable. I lost my 2 dogs 6 months apart and I am trying to imagine if it had happened all at once. I wish there was more that I could say to help your pain in some way. I think about my 2 babies finding each other by the Rainbow Bridge and how overjoyed they must have been to see each other. I know your little dogs are there too. You will be in my heart and my prayers. ~ Ana
Larchana Behrends
Quote 0 0
Missymoo
Thank you Ana, it is very hard to lose them both, and harder knowing how they left this world, the void can never be filled, but i know in my heart that to have such love and such care and such genuine companionship with our dogs that they are with us now and everyday and that they will be waiting for us when we leave this world, but until we do they are safe and happy running free x Thank you for all your wishes and prayers, it is lovely to hear. x
Quote 0 0
CalumsMommy
Hello,
My heart goes out to you as well. I lost my almost 2 year old tiny boy last month in a terribly traumatic accident at home. I feel your pain and multiply the well wishes
for you to find peace and healing.
Calum's Mommy Forever <3 
Quote 0 0
Missymoo
Thank you all x
Quote 0 0