Tonya
OMG....  this is killing me
Oh darling  BOO   , darling I'm so so sorry.
Oh Lord...   love drops fall for you.
Sweetheart xoxoxoxxooxoxxo

I'm so sorry for this whole thing.
Oh Lord....   I'm so sorry but my
feelings run deep on this post.
So that is is almost hard for me
to reply to.
All I can say is I'm so very sorry
and my heart breaks with yours.

If only someone had been there
to hold her and console her
while all the firecreakers were going
off.   

I'm so sorry I can not post anymore
this morning.

But know My heart is breaking with yours.

((((Boo))))  We love your darling.  xoxoxo
no more firecrackers , no more storms, you are
at piece and are being loved forever more
and watched over by all the Angels
    Yesterday at 05:21 AMReply with quote#1

I lost my beloved dog, Boo Radley on New Year's Day. I was on vacation with my family and he was staying with my best friend while I was gone. He died 7 hours before I came home to get him.

Over the past year, Boo started to tremble when he would hear firecrackers. I would try to console him, but he would be in such a neurotic state, that he was unconsolable. I would put him in his crate and shortly after he was o.k. Recently, he started to tremble and pant over thunderstorms. I went to the vet and he prescribed some valium for him. This helped a little bit. About 2 weeks ago, he started reacting with panting, drooling and trembling when it would rain. I started him on a medication- prosac to help with the noise phobia, that we concluded he had.

7 hours before I arrived home, my friend had left her house for about 2 hours. During that time, some firecrackers were going off and Boo forced his way through a window lined with iron bars and fell to his death.

My heart is broken and I miss my angel terribly. I feel so helpless and I feel like I should have been there for him.

Thanks for listening, I just feel like I need to talk about it.

Tonya Mesha Gails mommy Babies and Maggie Mae's too at the bridge
Mommy to living baby Kit Kat AND as of 7/14/2010 Cotton (puppy)
For the love of our babies
They are the reason
Forever and Always Forever and a Day
Oh what a love is the love of our babies
A love like no other. Love drops fall

MY PRECIOUS SWEET GIRL Mesha Gail My Very Heart and your Shane's too
**http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/MESHA001/Resident.htm

REMEMBERING MERCY xoxoxox oh what a love.
**http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/MERCY0031/Residents.htm

REMBERING MAX passed 12/1/2009 xoxoxox We love you MAX xoxoxo
Shane and I love you.

My true register date is Jan. 2006 ****** it took me that long before I cold talk about my loss.
Quote 0 0
Mac
Our dog used to react the same way to firecrackers - we did everthing we could to keep her from hearing them, but it is not always possible to control the environment in that way.

Don't beat yourself up with guilt - Boo knows how much you cared for him, and in time you will remember the good times more than the bad.  Right now know you are grieving, and don't supress your feelings.  Talk it out with people who understand - like the kind and caring people who post here.

We lost our own sweetheart on November 22nd - not a day goes by that I still feel tears coming to my eyes, but I will not supress my feelings.  I have to recognize and honor the great love she gave to us.

We're here with you in support.
Quote 0 0