Puggletlover
This morning I came downstairs and looked out the window. Our beloved Bonnie was lying by the door. She had passed. I don't know why, she was 8, lovely but refused to come in the house. My heart is broken, I dont know why I am posting this, but just needed to say something. I love you, I'll meet u at rainbow bridge (yes I'll bring some chicken). Sleep tight my beautiful angel, mommy loves always. Forever in mine an Leah's hearts, u were the best cat ever. Love u xxx
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
So sorry for the loss of your Bonnie.  There are no words to make it easier, but you came to the right place.  Those who have experienced that unconditional love know your loss and understand.  God bless you and Bonnie.  Hugs

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
I am truly sorry for the loss of your Bonnie. It is a devastating event when we lose a beloved furry friend. You are in the right place here, we all know what the pain is like. We all understand what you are going through, even though everyone's personal grief is individual and dealt with in a different way. Your Bonnie will be with you every day. She will never forget you, as you will never forget her.

Take care of yourself and take one day at a time.

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0