jwsullivan
Held my baby girl this morning as she drew her last breath. Had he put to sleep at 9 am. Heart is breaking. So hard. Not sure how I can do this. She is at the bridge now and I know I will see her again. But I keep looking around for her. Heart is broken.
Quote 0 0
Apollo_the_great
Sorry.
William
Quote 0 0
mcianchette
So sorry for the raw and overwhelming pain you're feeling.  There aren't a lot of words of comfort, so soon after this heartbreak.  In these early days, just take life one minute at a time.  Let the tears flow, let your heart ache.  It's a really tough time.  I could hardly complete a sentence for a couple weeks after Winston died.  And while Blondie's physical presence is gone, her spirit will be stronger than ever in your heart.  How blessed she was to have you hold her as she went off to the bridge, to meet lots of new friends.  Wishing you peace and serenity...
Martha
Winston's mom
Quote 0 0
mybaby1robert
This is a long and sad day.  I did this last Monday.  The grief is overwhelming.  It will not go easy nor quickly.  I hope your Blondie and my Robert are friends.  I miss him and I hold a candle memorial for him each day until his ashes come home.  I pray for you.  You now have your personal Angel.  You will have bad days and it helps to post to your baby on this site.  Many hugs to you.
Quote 0 0
jwsullivan
So hard. Can't stop crying. I miss you Blondie so much. Can't believe your gone. Keep looking for you.
Quote 0 0
Apollo_the_great
Hang in there.
William
Quote 0 0