Forum

Author   Comment  
Wcaudill7

Reply with quote  #1 
Can someone please help me? I just got a puppy yesterday and shes about 2 months old and has small clear blisters on her belly near her genital area and lower belly. Has anyone ever seen this?
This is what they look like

Attached Images
jpeg 20190625_085153.jpg (253.66 KB, 3 views)

nosunshine36

Reply with quote  #2 
I haven’t seen it before but I think you should take your puppy to a vet and have her checked out. It may be something with a very easy fix and she may be suffering needlessly. I don’t know where you got her but they should have noticed this. You’re already trying to find answers which shows you love her. She’s just a baby at 2 months old so she will need some TLC and a vet to see what the blisters are caused from.
Thank you for caring for this little one! Would you please come back with an update?
Blessings,
Sharon
TheJackal300

Reply with quote  #3 
I don't think I have ever seen this before and we used to have several dogs. I hope it's something very easy to treat and your vet will help you to see her through this. It is nice to see that you care for your little fur buddy. We all hope all is well SOON!
Wcaudill7

Reply with quote  #4 
So we took her to the vet and she ended up having roundworms and the blisters are just common puppy dermatitis that can be treated with warm compress and oatmeal baths. Very light and unscented soap will help her and we got her deworming medicine at the drs office. She is doing so much better today and is playing and is very happy! She is being a little bit of a booger cause shes hungry but the vet said no food til the morning. I'm very happy I'm already seeing her feeling better and she is playing and barking up a storm in our home now! She loves to follow her older sister around and bark at her cause she definitely wants to play with her! The babys name is Sofi and her older sister is Lolli💖 I adopted Lolli 3 years ago and I'm so happy we adopted Sofi and our little family grew❤ I got my cat Maximus when I was 10 and I am now 23! Hes been my best friend for almost 14 years and still healthy as a kitten!❤ these are my babies! I love them with all my heart and am giving up most of my sleep to make sure this little angel is pooping normally and getting good rest. I also play with her when she gets her random spurts of energy at night! I love my fur babies🌻💖

Attached Images
jpeg 20190625_095123.jpg (319.27 KB, 1 views)
jpeg IMG_20190626_093647_370.jpg (84.73 KB, 1 views)
jpeg 20190604_063920.jpg (347.97 KB, 1 views)

Memories_of_Marmalade

Reply with quote  #5 

That is good news! Well done! It looks like you have assembled quite a menagerie of good looking and special pets. : )  Happy for you for the positive outcome and thank you for sharing.

Kind regards,
James
nosunshine36

Reply with quote  #6 
They’re all so lucky to have you and they know it! I love seeing pictures of your sweet family with Maximus being the dignified Matriarch!
Thank you so much for posting this happy update!
Enjoy your sweet babies but try and grab a bit of sleep for yourself too!
Blessings,
Sharon
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.