jackson64
This was your first night with me and it is soon to be what would have been your eleventh birthday. I miss you so much Jack! I love You. . . I've no words. . . Just tears tonight. I would do it all over again. You changed my life sweet Boy!!
Tricia
Quote 0 0
hinhan0748
jackson64 wrote:
This was your first night with me and it is soon to be what would have been your eleventh birthday. I miss you so much Jack! I love You. . . I've no words. . . Just tears tonight. I would do it all over again. You changed my life sweet Boy!!

We lost our beautiful Shunka yesterday, He was 11 years old too. They were too young to go and I have not been able to stop the tears either.  Would I do it again, knowing how much pain his loss would bring? Yes. Yes. Yes. He made me laugh, he comforted me, he was funny, quirky and a giant in a Shih Tzu's body. He was fierce and tough and silly and loveable. They do change our lives. They make us better than we were. Sometimes one little furball becomes more a part of your soul than the others have, no matter how much you loved and cherished them all. That was my Shunka. It sounds like that was your Jack as well. I am sure that sometime the tears will cease and all that will remain is the joy, the love and the memories. But, like you, just tears tonight. We will heal because that is what they would want for us. 

Shunka's Mom

Quote 0 0
jackson64
Thanks for the beautiful words. I wish I could write more about my boy. It just still hurts sooo much. . This place, is my only form of comfort. Yet. . Others who are hurting can comfort me. It's a wonderful forum. I somehow feel closer to my boy when I come here. Hugs to all. . Who read this. . Maybe even my Jack.
Tricia
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Happy Birthday Jack.  Jack is adorable.  I am sure he is happy at Rainbow Bridge and waiting for you.  Our babies give us comfort and unconditional love when they are physically with us, and I believe they do the same when they are not physically here anymore.  Their spirit lives on to be reunited with us one day, as they are part of us.  There is no easy way to handle grief, we all do it differently.  Your baby lives on in your heart, your head, your memories, and in your soul.  Hugs...

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0