always_tuffy
Just rcvd my free copy of Bill at Rainbow Bridge. What a wonderful book! It reinforced many things I feel & believe about Tuffy's passing. It also gave me comfort and new thinking to consider. Thank you Ginny for offering us this book. And thank you of course to the author, Dan Carrison.

Regina
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
Susie_Squillions
And the amazing illustrator, Peg Du Val. Her images are simply perfect for this story.  :-)
My heart is battered and bruised, but I will not let it break. It holds such precious cargo, I must protect it now. (Susie Squillions)

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Quote 0 0
creampuff

Regina, I received my copy of Bill at Rainbow Bridge yesterday.  I read it today and I got so much out of it.  Mostly, that I was so blessed to have had my little ones for so many years.  I'm glad I went to the dumpster one night, 16 years ago, and found my precious Inky.  I'm glad that 14 years ago, a friend got me an orange tabby kitten for my birthday.  Inky and Bubba Lou were wonderful blessings in my life.  I gave them the best of everything.    They are gone now, and I need to move past this grief and depression by remembering how much love, happiness and companionship they brought me.  I know I'll see them again someday.  And that will be a blessing, too.  I hope others will get the book.  It's wonderful!  Jane

Quote 0 0
always_tuffy
Susie,
Thanks for mentioning the illustrator. I should have thanked her too, her illustrations are marvelous.
Jane,
I am happy you have a copy of the book and got as much out of it as I did. It made me stop and think too about how grateful I am that Tuffy and I found each other. Doesn't it feel like more than a coincidence (a miracle perhaps?) that of all the people and animals in the world we found perfect matches for us? I think maybe a touch of "animal angels" combined with our (and everyone @RBB) love of "God's creatures brought us together.

One of my favorites expressions in the book is (talking to Bill the Bulldog), "You made me enjoy life so much more". So to my Mr Puppy, Tuffy, I say the same and will add, I know it will never be the same without you. I hope you, Wishing you & Bill & the gang many happy adventures!

Love You.
Your Momma Puppy

Regina
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
creampuff

Yes, Regina... there were angels involved.  And yes, like you, the fur babies that were chosen to be mine allowed me to enjoy life so much more.  Thanks for pointing that out.  It's soooo comforting!  Jane

Quote 0 0
Woodypatty
Can anyone tell me how I can get a copy? It has been recommended and sounds like it will help in my journey.                                                               Patty
Quote 0 0
donnalee

Sure, Patty.  When you first login to the forums, about second from the top, the thread says "Free Book Offer".  Just click there and it tells you how to get the book.  I need to do it too!

Quote 0 0
Woodypatty
Thank you so much Donnalee.                                                           Patty
Quote 0 0