doriscorny
Am angry and heart broken my little Bilbo passed on Saturday he had a funny stomach a few days earlier and spent a uncomfortable night the next day he seemed fine but on the Tuesday he had a runny job. Gave him sweet potato and boiled chicken seemed to be alright by saturday morning he stopped eating took him to the vets the idiots said he was alright nothing wrong no temp so he was alright, what kind of idiots are they that if he was alright was I doing there. Took him out the back to get bloods they spent half an hour hurting that little dog just to get blood when they brought him back all his legs were bandaged. Took him home and by the time he got home I knew he wasnt going to last. Cut the bandages off and his poor little legs were shaved and black and blue with bruises. He was dehydrated the idiots couldnt reconize it . Thats why they couldnt get blood. I had him sent to the bridge couldnt watch him suffer. All because the idiot vets didnt recognize pancreatitis.
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Oh, I am so sorry for your pain. There is nothing worse than watching your beloved pet suffer! My little dog was getting old and didn't have good veins (likely dehydrated as he never drank a lot) I still remember a vet tech poking around in a room with a dim light as all of the other rooms were taken. I finally said I would bring him back when the vet was there. The vet asked me to step out and after what seemed like forever I heard Bailey cry loudly. He was stoic and never cried so I knew he was hurt and I was standing in the hall crying.
So I understand the pain you are feeling and I am so sorry for your huge loss! I can tell that you loved your Bilbo and you have every right to feel as you do. It is worse when you have regrets so know that it was not your fault they couldn't get his veins for blood work. I know it will be difficult now but try and remember all of the good times you had with your sweet boy. And do allow yourself to mourn. That may mean crying or screaming or whatever you feel you need to do right now.
Please do come back and post. Many people here have had experience like yours and everyone knows the awful pain of losing your beloved pet. Take Care of yourself! ❤️
Hugs, MJ
Quote 0 0
doriscorny
Thank you for your reply. I am so angry that they were so rough and careless and to not realize he was dehydrated and offer no help. Yes I feel like screaming like my life has ended. its barely five months since Honey passed again through Vet stupidity. I feel angry mistrustful and never want to see one again.  Copy (2) of Copy of Copy of Copy of DSC00226j.jpg  bilbo.jpg
Quote 0 0
gizmomybaby
What a beautiful wee dog so sorry to here of your loss & don't blame you for been angry x its so hard my boys away 2 weeks tomorrow Av never felt pain like this in my life x like am getting tortured x huggs to you x
Quote 0 0