Elizablue96
I lost my baby girl July 4th (3) days ago while out of state and had to drive home without her last night. When we would get home, I’d let her out into our backyard that she loved sooo much, I cannot describe the tsunami of pain I felt. I have a large Norwegian cat “Chowder” who also seemed to notice her absence. This morn was especially hard. Every morning, both Eliza and Chowder would get their treats, then I’d let her out into her backyard to chase rabbits. I can’t believe she’s gone!!! To make matters worse my friends I’m a 6’ 220lb, Harley riding  welder/iron worker, and cannot grieve her at work. Thank god for this forum, trying not to break down at work, cause there’s nothing more awkward than a 56yr old 220lb ironworker crying.
Eliza baby daddy lives and miss’ you mire than I can describe 😖😫😟
Jay
Quote 0 0
Elizablue96
Btw my profile pic is her on my boat. We did everything together and this hole will never be filled. She was only 6, how could god take from me and me from her.
Jay
Quote 0 0
P_Mom
Jay - that is one of the most beautiful pics I've ever seen.  I love the way Eliza is standing on the boat looking off in the sunset. 💖 Looks like a painting.  I know how your heart is breaking.  It doesn't matter what we do, male or female - it's utterly devastating when we lose part of our closest family, but I do understand how though how'd you feel at work.  I'm glad you have this forum for some comfort.  There are a lot of men on here.  I didn't find it until 4 months in and it's helped me to know there are other caring people who truly get what we're going through.  The old cliche 'man's best friend' is the truth.  ❤️ Jennifer
Jennifer
Quote 1 0
Elizablue96
Thank you so much Jenn, I’m gonna frame that pic and put it on her ash’s.
i appreciate your kindness and thoughts, I just don’t know how to let go of her. On my job I’ve had stitches, broken bones muscles tears and strained, I’ve never felt pain like this
Jay
Quote 0 0