Marianneshihtzumom
I'm devastated! We had to put our shih Tzu Bonita to sleep today. She us not eating at all.  She was hospitalized last week with stage 4 kidney failure and never bounced back
 She really was such  a good dog. I'm crying more today than I ever did over human family 
Marianne Filosa 
Quote 0 0
BojiPat
Marianne,

I am so very sorry you have lost your beloved Bonita. As much as this hurts, know that she is now without pain. Take time to embrace your grief and be good to yourself. I’m certain Bonita knew you loved her very much. That’s all she ever wanted, and I know you did everything you could for her. In time, this horrible sadness will fade into cherished memories. Until then, take care and know there are a lot of people here to support you. We’ve all been there and know the pain. Blessings!
Pat, Quinn’s mom 🌈
You may visit Quinn's memorial at:
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/QUINN004/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
BorderCollieLover
I am so sorry for your loss. Shih Tzu's are a wonderful breed. So loving and gentle. They bond readily with most people. I hope that you take your time and grieve as long as you need to. It's perfectly okay to cry, scream, throw a temper tantrum, swear, throw things (just not at other people or pets) to help with the pain. Are you speaking with anyone (a counselor, clergy, close friend, spouse, extended family member(s), co-workers, etc. to help you as you navigate your healing journey? It may help to do so. I sincerely wish you much success and relief from the emotional turmoil that you are experiencing now. You can move forward, just take your time doing so. 

Warmest regards,
Jim
Jim Miller
Quote 0 0
Marianneshihtzumom
Thank you for the kind words 
Marianne Filosa 
Quote 1 0
flguy101
I am sorry  for your loss. I lost my german Shepherd this past Thursday. I believe it was a spleen issue. She died within hours. Earlier that day she was running and being her crazy self. She was just under 10 years and healthy. I am working through the grief, but I understand how you feel.

Lunas Dad
Eric
Quote 0 0