NancyPersico
I lost my sweet baby boy late Saturday night suddenly! I cannot get myself together. He was by my side always......I love him and miss him so much!
Quote 0 0
missingmylittlefriends
What a sweetie 😉 I'm sorry for your loss, it's very hard, I'm going through the same thing and although anticipatory grief can be rough, it's also hard when it happens suddenly. Thinking of you.
Quote 0 0
pannklaus
I am so sorry for the loss of your precious fur baby.  Whether we lose them suddenly or after a long illness, the grief that follows is miserable.  It turns everything upside down and makes us feel totally lost without knowing what to do.  You have come to a place where there are others who are experiencing feelings similar to yours and understand what you are going through. Please continue to write about your fur baby, your feelings or whatever you wish to share with us.
Patsy
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear Nancy,

I too offer my sincerest condolences on your recent loss. That photo is very precious and speaks volumes, as your baby boy appears very safe, comfortable, adored and cherished in the image. Thank you for sharing.

Welcome to this forum, despite the sorrowful circumstances. There are many wonderful, compassionate, understanding, loving, kind & wise people here to help you through what you are experiencing. It has been a Godsend to me! I hope it will be for you too.

Kind regards,
James
Quote 0 0
NancyPersico
Thanks all of you for your support.  It has been 10 days now since Benny passed and I am still not handling it well.  I have even though about selling my house.  I cry in every room of my house because he was right beside me always.  I don't know how to get myself out of this rut!
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Hi Nancy,

Good to see you back, despite the sad circumstances. Thanks for checking in with us. You are not alone.

You wrote: 

"I have even though about selling my house.  I cry in every room of my house because he was right beside me always."

That's interesting. Just yesterday and last night, I was at the warehouse / loft Marmalade and I resided in, and I said to myself, "I've got to plan on how to move and get out of here. There are just far too many memories."

I don't think that I will. At least not for some time. So I am going to move furniture and fixtures around, paint, change the entrance and hang fabric etc. to try and alter the vibe a bit. Think that will help. There will still be things I will leave and use that remind me of my lad, but I need change to get through this. Been planning it.

Kind regards,
James
Quote 0 0