Forum

Author   Comment  
Mamabird

Reply with quote  #1 
My beloved quacker parrot passed away this morning in my arms,and this is the 1st night he hasn't been laying with me.He was 10 years old.I have other birds,but Oscay was extra close to me.
nutzforgerbils

Reply with quote  #2 
soo sorry to hear your beloved Oscay passed away this morning. I lost my Sophie this August due to a heart issue (she was a Mongolian gerbil) and still miss her a lot.  I have her sister, Saphira, who is almost 3 but she has a large mammary tumor and while she is doing okay, I know she won't be with me much longer or I will need to have her put to sleep, it's hard when you know and when it just happens out of nowhere.  Just take your time and know it can take awhile to come to terms and let yourself feel how you need to. take care.
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutzforgerbils
soo sorry to hear your beloved Oscay passed away this morning. I lost my Sophie this August due to a heart issue (she was a Mongolian gerbil) and still miss her a lot.  I have her sister, Saphira, who is almost 3 but she has a large mammary tumor and while she is doing okay, I know she won't be with me much longer or I will need to have her put to sleep, it's hard when you know and when it just happens out of nowhere.  Just take your time and know it can take awhile to come to terms and let yourself feel how you need to. take care.
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #4 
MY NAME IS MOMMY JOAN AND I LOST MY COCKATIEL SPARKY BORN FEBRUARY 14TH OF 1989 ON DECEMBER 28TH OF 2017. 21 MO THS AGO HE WAS 28 YEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS OLD. IT IS A DIFFICULT TIME WHEN WE LOSE PETS YOU TOOK CARE OF YOUR PRECIOUS FEATHER BABY OSCAR THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN SAY TO MAKE THE HURT GO AWAY BUT THIS PETLOSS FORUM WILL BE ABLE TO HELP YOU WE ARE ALL GENUINE CARING PET OWNERS THERE IS A MONDAY NIGHT CANDLE CEREMONY AND A PET LOSS FORUM YOU WROTE IN ALSO A GREAT CHAT ROOM OPEN CHECK HOURS ON THE RAINBOWS BRIDGE WEB SITE HER3 ARE PICTURES OF. SPARKY I AM DEPRESSED FOR 21 MONTHS AND SPARKY HAS BEEN MY CHILD FOR A VERY LONG TIME I PRAY FOR YOU HOPE YOU COME YO THE CHAT ROOM TOMORROW AND ATTEND THE MONDAY NIGHT CANDLE CEREMONY. FRIENDS JOAN ใ€Šโ™กใ€‹

Attached Images
jpeg 20170721_192621_LLS.jpg (150.25 KB, 3 views)

Mamabird

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutzforgerbils
Mamabird

Reply with quote  #6 
Thank You for warm thoughts and words.I'm sorry for loss of Sophie,and hope Saphira does better.
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #7 
How are you doing

Mommy joan
Mamabird

Reply with quote  #8 
Thank you for asking, I'm crying alot.Evening time seems to be the worse,that's when he'd get next to me and say his spot,and coming home from the store,I always call out each name and he doesn't answer.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.