Bellas_mom Show full post »
Bellas_mom
Thanks, Betty.  I appreciate the birthday wishes for Bella.  I hope they are having a huge party.  She deserves the best, as does your little one.   I never imagined that she would not make it to another birthday.

hugs
Bella's mommy
Quote 0 0
BeachieGirl33
You're welcome.  I know this is a hard time for you.  I prayed for Little to make it to his 18th birthday and he did - just barely.  I know they are all celebrating each other's birthday and waiting patiently for us.

They are all running free and playing with the Angels ...

Peace and hugs ...

Betty

Quote 0 0
Bellas_mom
Betty, It's a difficult time for you, too.  I am very sorry about your loss.  It is so sad about your little boy, but you are lucky you had him for so many years.  Many years of love, joy and memories that he gave you.  What a wonderful gift.  I hope you can find peace with the many memories that you have of your baby boy.  I have learned that it doesn't matter how long we have our babies, the loss and heartbreak is the same.  They are our hearts and our hearts are broken.

I never thought that I would get through the heartbreak and guilt.  I have learned to take it one day at a time.  I realized how much she helped me to relax and get away from the daily stress.  Cradling her while she purred and napped in my arms was the best part of my life and I miss it terribly, especially after a hard day at work or family day as today was.  I am so grateful that I found this site.  I realized that how I am feeling and everything I am dealing with is normal and there are so many other people dealing with the same, and feeling the same way.   I also have realized there are a lot of insensitive people in the world.

Peace and hugs to you, Betty

Quote 0 0
Evie123
Thank you Bella's mom, I so needed to hear that and appreciate your kind words. You are truly amazing to have provided the love Bella needed knowing she wasn't well, poor little girl. She will be having a wonderful birthday with all her new friends and is so thankful to you for the perfect life you shared with her. She will have understood you were only trying to comfort her at that time and even though she may have been pulling away, you were there by her side and she will have been grateful for that my friend. X
Quote 0 0
Bellas_mom
Thanks, Evie.  Bella was truly the special one.  She came to me as a long term foster and I ended up adopting her.  She helped care for 40 kittens and a bunny during her time with me.  She and the bunny became besties immediately.  She loved each and every kitten and helped me care for them.  I know it was difficult for her, new kittens to adjust to then becoming besties and friends for her to play with, then they were gone and another set coming in.  She didn't like to be alone, yet at times it was difficult for her to share me.  Not many kitties would be so welcoming as Bella.   I know that each and every kitten are better off having known her and having been loved and cared for by her.    
Quote 0 0
BeachieGirl33
Hope you are doing better and had a good day.  I'm having some health issues I'm dealing with (nothing serious) I think stemming mainly from the stress of grieving.  I haven't been eating, sleeping, or really doing anything right for several months now - even before I lost Little.  I know I need to start taking better care of myself.  It's hard when he is never really off of my mind.  What you are feeling and going through is normal.  We all grieve differently and it takes different amounts of time.  But time is never going to take anything away.  We will just learn to deal with it and go on but never forget.  And yes, unfortunately, there are some very insensitive and ignorant people out there.  We are both missing our babies so much and our hearts are broken.  I hope you can find peace soon...

Hugs ...
Betty
Quote 0 0
Bellas_mom
Betty, I am so sorry for everything you are going through.  Yes, everyone handles things differently, but the pain is all the same.  I too wasn't eating or sleeping much. I had to force myself to do the things I had to do and couldn't deal with things that I didn't have to do, trying to pretend everything was ok because people just don't understand.  Then I was eating all the time trying to fill the void, which I am trying to stop.  I still have sleep issues.  I think of her all the time, too.  When I think I am done with the tears, they start again.  I don't think she is still in the house, but I hope she comes back.  

Please take care of yourself and know there are people who care.  You are not alone. 

Peace to you.
Hugs
Quote 0 0
BeachieGirl33
Hey Bella's Mom!  Hope you had a better day today.  It was about the same for me.  Today (Wed.) is 14 weeks since I lost Little.  And you are right, the pain is still there no matter what.  I would give anything to see him coming around the corner looking for me or feel him jump up on the bed.  The pain of missing him sometimes feels like it's more than I can bear.  It does help to know that he is well and perfect again at Rainbow Bridge with Batman.

Take care of yourself.  And thanks so much for your thoughts and concern.

Hugs ...

Betty
Quote 0 0
Bellas_mom

Betty, We lost our babies around the same time.  I hope things get better for you.  Sometimes I wish we could turn back time, even for just a little while.

Hope you can have a good day.
Hugs

Bella's mom

Quote 0 0