bestdogever
I can't believe a week has gone by already.  I feel so sick to my stomach.  I did not want to get out of bed today until the time had passed that you passed away a week ago.  I loved you so very much I don't think my heart will ever be the same.  Your love for everyone went so deep my dear sweet Caylee.  You were the most trusting and loyal and perfect little girl.  I told you that ALL the time.  Mommy and Daddy never said an unkind word to you in all your 14 years.  You understood every word of the English language and all my loving thoughts of you over the years are overwhelming......I want to pet you again and hold you in my arms so very badly.  I pray for the day that peace will come to me as I am just so sad without you.  Miss you, need you, love you with all my heart and soul my little Cay Cay.........you were our "Special Cay".  This deep deep deep love hurts so bad.
Phil & Sue
Quote 0 0
Manjack
We can all relate to the hurt and pain. I am so sorry for your loss. She sure looks like a cutie in the picture.
14 years of being so loved is a wonderful thing and I am sure that you treasure of all those years of love and devotion that she gave you in return.
It has only been a week since you lost your girl. Believe me it does get easier with time. Of course we will always love and miss them but please know that the way you are feeling now is normal. We love deeply so the pain is deep.
With time this raw pain will ease and change form though I don't think it ever disappears completely.
Sending you support and encouragement from afar.
Quote 0 0
MyBella
I am so, so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl Caylee, such a sweet photo of her. I know your heart is broken and you miss her so dearly, Caylee is still with you, she is beside you each day sending her love to you both, just in a different form. A week is not nearly enough time to have any of your feelings subside, it takes time and there is no time limit for grief, grieve as long as you need, don't let anyone tell you when it is enough, only you will know.
I hope your fond memories of Caylee help mend your broken heart in time, sending positive healing thoughts your way.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0