always_tuffy
I lost the Queen of my Heart today. Miss Becky Leigh passed away at 8:15 a.m. She died in my arms.She and I loved eachother so much. She was my constant companion. I cannot imagine life without her. RIP BaBoo, I don't know what I'll do without you. If my love could have saved you, you never would have died.

I came here first in 2010 when I lost my Lil Man, Tuffy. In December 2010 Becky came along and rescued me. She healed my heart when I thought I had no heart left to heal. Now she too is gone. Why has this happened again? I know there's no answer to that question. I know, but it doesn't stop the hurt. The pain. The agony of not seeing her precious smiling face every day.

On top of this I lost my grandpuppy Scout to cancer last month. Too much. Too much.
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
I am so sorry for ur loss xoxo my heart breaks for u as yesterday was 3 months since I lost my best friend, Wiley. The pain we feel is just so overwhelming at most times, but I am so glad u were w her when she passed. That was what I was afraid of, that Wiley would pass alone... Im so glad I was with him even if it was the most painful decision and day of my life.
U have suffered much loss recently and I understand that as well... Wiley and some personal losses which are now magnified as I do not have my keeten here anymore. We were inseparable.
Im glad u returned to this site... it is filled with people who will let u know u are loved and supported as u walk this horrible road.. u are not alone.
Ur baby Queen is running and playing and keeping watch for u when God calls u home... then she will be happy and wagging her tail, greeting u at The Kingdom gates... never to be apart again.

Cling tight to this hope and write as often as u need to... we are family now and always here for u xoxo

Love, Stacie
Quote 0 0