jj
Hi, I know one or two of you may have been with me and supported me when my beloved Beauty died 4 years ago today. My Beauty was a long haired Tabby who had the MOST gorgeous eyes in all of creation, her eyes were phosphorescent green, like the color of the ocean when you are floating in a canoe. Everyone would gasp when they saw her and declare "oh my god, What a Beautiful cat" This is the 4rth year since she passed and I need to honor my Beauty. I still think about her everyday, I think of her when I wake up and when I lay in bed to sleep, I think of her, I think of her throughout the day, everyday for 4 years. I can almost feel her lovely soft fur and her eloquent, gentle purr when I think of her

Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Blessings to Beauty on her 4th Earth-year at the Bridge. She will be loved through all of your life and beyond, and she will know that. To her those 4 years are 'no-time'.
but I know they feel a while to us. 4 years ago my girl was still alive, but only had a couple of months to live and we didn't know it....
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
Jimbo106
Hi JJ;  I remember when Beauty joined my girl at the bridge. Yup....there is not a day when I do not think of Jamie, and wish to hear her chortle one more time.Time sure does not diminish the love or longing.

Blessings to you my friend.

Jim
Quote 0 0
jj
Thank you so so so much Misty's mamma and Jim. It means so much to me to hear from you both, I am so deeply grateful to read your responses and everything you wrote. It is priceless treasure to have such complete understandng. My old friends! You both get it and its so important to be supported by people who get it as I do. I really hope you are both doing well! Have you been able to adopt another animal since then?
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Hi jj , I`m quite new on this forum, having lost my 17 year old dog Jim almost 13 weeks ago. I can honestly say that being on here has been my saviour - all these wonderful people all going through the same awful grief coming together with such caring words of help and condolence. 
 Your Beauty sounds such a gorgeous girl. and how I admire that you are honouring her memory 4 years on. I know for sure I`ll love my Jim till the end of my time - I just wish all animals could have owners such as the people on here. 

Take care, Jackie.
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
jj
Hi Jackie
Thank you for your kind and caring words, it means so much. Yes, you will love and think of your Precious and Beloved Jim for your whole life, until your last breath, and then you will both be in each others arms again forever
Quote 0 0