Starktopus715
We are going to pick up Stark's ashes today. I am not ready for it, I want my beautiful furbaby back whole and alive. I want to hear his purr and feel him mush on my face and never have a moments peace while sitting on the couch because he would join us before our butts even touched the cushions. I found this website where you send them some of your pets ashes and they incorporate them into a beautiful glass sculpture. When I'm strong enough I'm going to take some of my sweet baby's ashes and have them made into the tiger eye heart glass sculpture. He was a beautiful orange tiger stripe cat so the colors will be like his in life. They send any unused ashes back as well. Atleast this way I can literally hold him close to my heart at time when I miss him dearly. I love you so much my handsome Starktopus.
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Such a beautiful idea. I haven't heard of it before. It will be a beautiful tribute and keepsake for your precious Stark! So sorry for your loss! Please take care.
MJ
Quote 0 0
catlong75
hi starktopus715 thats a good idea about the ashes. What is the site called?
hitomi's mom
Quote 0 0
Starktopus715
Catlong75, here is the link http://www.rainbowbridgehearts.com/product-catolo/.
They are so beautiful!
Quote 0 0
meganwade3
This is a beautiful idea, thank you for sharing
Megan
Quote 0 0
catlong75
Thank you starktopus715 that is such a beautiful thing. Its a little pricey for me right now, but maybe when Hitomi's final costs are paid off, I could start saving for one. It's a nightmare that we still have to pay so much money for a surgery that should have saved her life. And on top of that our car broke down to the point of no repair.
hitomi's mom
Quote 0 0
Jody
These are beautiful! I cannot part with a single ash right now. I feel like I have to keep him all together, as crazy as that sounds.
Carlong75, that makes me sad that your paying off bills that should have saved her. Your love was so strong that you literally gave all you had. I'm sure you would do it all over again.
Quote 0 0
catlong75
yes Jody I would of done it all over again but maybe found something anything that would have saved her.

hitomi's mom
Quote 0 0