heartsick Show full post »
heartsick
Bear will always be the other half of me and my reason for breathing and Everything I do.

Mommy Loves You My Baby Bear More than anything on the planet.

Bear and Mommy BIG  KISSES!!!smaller.jpg 
Quote 0 0
heartsick

Bear's Legacy of Love is the name of my Animal Rescue and the name of the Foundation that helps others
rescue and keep their babies.

Bear did leave a Legacy of LOVE wherever he went and that is what is in my heart - all of the LOVE we have for each other for always. Now he has his second favorite person with him - his Grandpop -
my Dad - left us very suddenly. I know that he is with Bear and my human children too. That brings me a modicum of peace.

Bear_and_Grandpop_happy_together-smaller.jpg 
Quote 0 0
patent123

One of my best childhood memories is being around our family dog(s) this video brought back so many memories.  I love seeing photos of Bear with kids! Put a huge smile on my face.  He very clearly was a HUGE part of the family.  I love seeing photos of people including their pets in every aspect of their life.  He really had an amazing journey with you! Although the video was made in honor of him & can be sad...It really is a fantastic tribute to him.  I had laughs and smiles seeing how much happiness everyone had together.  It reminded me a lot of memories I shared with my own pup.  Its nice to look back and smile and not be so over taken with sadness.  I'm guessing Bear had a way of cheering & making everyone smile.  His video succeeded in getting my out of my sad mood I am in. Thank you for sharing

RIP Bear

Quote 0 0
heartsick
Thank you for your very kind words.
I am always here for you.
We are all in this together.
Some a bit ahead of you, some by your side, and some
will come behind for you to help along.

Much Love to You.
Susan

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Quote 0 0
heartsick
BEAR'S Legacy is LOVE. Love for everyone and everything!

He loves me and he loves his little brothers and sisters.

As a matter of fact his little brothers and sisters may not even be here

if I had never had BEAR to LOVE. LOVE is what matters. LOVE is BEAR'S legacy.

All things come full circle.

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery

“That love is all there is,

Is all we know of love.”

― Emily Dickinson

Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
Hello Susan, I read your earlier posts this morning and just wanted to comment that I think you are a sensitive and lovely lady who has done so much to honor the life of your canine love "Bear"
 I watched the video and read the backstory of Sophie and her pups as well. It took a lot of strength and courage for you to do what you did. I hope that Sophie is in a good place now, as well as all of her pups, they must be full grown by now.
  Your Bear is just beautiful! My Lab named Coco left for the bridge this past Dec. When I read your first few posts I thought of how similar our experiences were. I couldn't get out of bed for weeks unless I had to get something done. I was very deep in grief. I have found so much in common with the folks here that have lost a treasured companion.
  About a month ago I adopted a black Labrador pup from my local shelter. He is 11 month's old. He never spent a day in a loving forever home. I really feel that my girl Coco led me to him and put her spirit and approval on him when he came into this home. I still grieve for, and miss my girl very much. Yet I also feel that I am honoring her by helping another canine soul in need. I just wanted to share a little of my experience with you. 
   Thanks for sharing Bear with us on this anniversary. I am very touched be the love you have for him.............Sincerely, Andrea

Quote 0 0
judylinn
Hey Susan....thinking of you...knowing how strong Bear is in your heart....as Maddie is in  mine...I think of you often and wonder how you are doing...Blessings to you and love up to Bear....Judy
Quote 0 0
heartsick
Everything hit the fan again with my Mom right around the middle of June.
She can still be all right and I am hoping that is the way things will go.

Today is Bear's Day. His birthday is July 19th.
We would have had gift wrapped presents and a candle on a cake.

Instead we just had a long talk. I talked. Bear answered in my heart.

Bear will always be the other half of me.

Because of Bear 12 other little ones are alive and happy and loved.

Bear's legacy is that those babies were found by me before they were born.
I delivered them and put the ones not breathing right into my mouth and breathed for them and did chest compressions at the same time. THEY ARE HERE! They are loved and very healthy and VERY SMART.

I love you baby Bear more than anyone in the world can ever know.

You are my other half and my REASON FOR EVERYTHING!

You are my reason FOR LIVING.

You are the REASON YOUR BABY SISTERS AND BROTHERS ARE LIVING.

YOU ARE ALL.

Quote 0 0
heartsick
Bumping for the person who requested to see my babies now. They are Bear's Legacy of Love forever....
Quote 0 0
heartsick
It is about 48 hours since the day my BEAR left me.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3.
Quote 0 0
heartsick
Today is the anniversary of when my baby Bear left me.
Quote 0 0