Beansmom
My sweet beautiful Beans passed away on Wednesday, May 13, 2020.  I was able to hospice him at home.  He was a 16 yr old ticked tabby (possible Chausie).  He was by my side every day for the past 16 yrs.  When we first rescued him he was tiny and emaciated feeding off of himself.  I carried him near my heart everyday (while cleaning, vacuuming, cooking, taking kids to and from school) and nursed him through.  He was a beautiful 21 lb solid muscle cat by the age of 5 yrs old.  He was the most loyal, caring, intuitive, and protective cat I have ever had in my life.  He was my fur baby, my best friend.  We loved each other unconditionally.  He succumbed to kidney disease.  With COVID 19 we had a mobile vet come out.  We tried our best to turn him around thinking at first maybe it was an infection.  He received antibiotics and subs fluids but as the days passed he just got weaker and weaker.  Euthanasia was just not a decision to make so I decided to help him pass peacefully at home.  My heart is heavy and I am deep in grief and mourning.  I just want to see him.  I want to hold him and kiss and hug him.  I am hoping my sweet baby is resting pain free.  I hope to see him one day soon.  I hope to play with him once again.  Rest sweetly my sweet Beans.  

XOXO,
Mama
Liza Hickey
Quote 0 0
alexxlev
Liza, Im sorry to hear about your baby. You have done everything to make him comfortable during his passing.
I too lost my boy this week. My heart is broken in a million pieces. I just want to hold him, to smell him, to feed him every morning and night. 
I'm quite upset at the world at this point.
It seems like you were a wonderful mom to him. It was simply his time to go... And you will see him again one day. He will await your arrival, and he will be back to health again when you see him back.
Hold on tight to your best memories with him. You gave him a wonderful life full of love, and thats all pets ever ask for.

Kindly,
Alex
Quote 0 0
Beansmom
Thank you so much.  He was the love of my life!
Liza Hickey
Quote 0 0
MaxsMom2
I wanted to badly to have hospice care. So that Max passed at home, comfortable. But even pain meds would not have made him comfortable. I’m so angry about that. I wish I could have held him day and night and let him know he’s wasn’t alone. The Dr. said he wouldn’t have been comfortable even with pain meds. I can’t seem to accept that. 
Laraine Esposito 
Quote 0 0