Barkleysmom
I lost my baby boy Barkley almost 2 weeks ago and it's killing me, I can't eat I just cry all the time I just miss him so much he got sick suddenly and we had to make that awful decision which I know it was the right one he was suffering so much had been to the vets several times with us taking him to uc Davis where they told us there was no hope. I still have 2 dogs at home who I love very much but Barkley was my baby I was there when he was born and there when he passed and now here I sit just mourning so bad, yesterday I asked myself would be like his Mama to be like this and the answer is no he hated it when I would cry, he would sit next to me and give me his paw looking at me saying it's OK mom.. Omg I just miss him so much please just take this pain away..
Quote 0 0
Bizbol
Hi,

I wanted to thank you for your post in Tsuk's thread. I can relate to your every words. The pain is very hard to bear. I'm sorry you lost your little Barkley. I can only hope that, in time, memories of him help you smile.

Knowing kind people like you care about what I feel helps me a lot. I hope you can find the same comfort in others' words to you. The community here has been a lifesaver to me.

Would you have the strength to post pictures of your Barkley. I, for one, would enjoy seeing them. However, I understand if you prefer not to post any.

I hope you have managed to find some peace.

Sending you thoughts of healing,

Eric

Quote 0 0
Idahosmom
Hi Barkley's mom.
It's been almost 2 months since you lost your baby. I imagine the pain lingers but I hope things have gotten at least a little bit better for you. I know how much you miss him. And I'm sure he misses you, too. Keep him close. He will always be with you.
Quote 0 0
Barkleysmom
Hi Eric I just now saw your post I'm sorry that I am just now answering Barkley's passing is the hardest thing I think I have gone thought it's been 3 months now and I still cry everyday, I loved that dog with all my heart..I would love to show you pictures of my boy but can't figure out how.. If you can tell me how I have tons of picture to share.. Thank you for caring my friends are sick of my crying but I can't help it.. God bless you..
Quote 0 0