wayne
My Bandit crossed one month ago . Maybe the devestating heart breaking pain has eased . All that's left is this hole in my heart nothing can fill . The reality of never holding him again is sinking in . Hes gone from this world
He will be in my heart until I draw my last breath. I'm better than I was thirty days ago . I guess ill always miss the little guy . Its so cool he left me with his unconditional love . I will be eternally grateful he taught me the meaning of unconditional love . I believe I'm a better person because he lived
Quote 0 0
Dixieinmyheart
What a cutie he is, and I am sorry for your loss. You are right in that the pain does ease, even if it doesn't go away completely. There will be times you are dealing with it more than others (anniversaries, birthdays, seeing a toy, etc.) but they do come and go. I also believe our fur babies make us better people, and to be honest, I have always enjoyed the companies of our fur children over people. I wish you well, Blessed Be!
Julia
"Dixie-Kitty's Mommy"
please visit Dixie at http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DIXIE073/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
wayne
Thank you , he was also the sweetest ferret he never bit me . I would come home and he would lick my nose and cheek .it is lonely when I come home the first thing I would do when I came home was find him then fix him his meds .we would play until he would need a nap .
The tears don't fall now but missing him will kast awhile . Thank you for posting . Seems like people don't understand how
Someone could love a ferret like a dog or cat .
Quote 0 0
judylinn
I.m so sorry for your loss. I think that's what animals come to teach us...all about unconditional love. I have a love in my heart now, that was never there before my beautiful Maddie. I choose to honor Maddie's love, by being a better person. Bandit will always be in your heart, and the love you share will always be there...blessings to you...Judylinn
Quote 0 0
Baileys_mum_01
Thank you for sharing the picture of Bandit.  My thoughts are with you.  Today is the two week anniversary since I lost Bailey but it seems much longer. I believe Bailey made me a stronger person.  I have always viewed myself as a very weak and emotional person.  I have had the most difficult eight months of my life and Bailey was the one who was here for me all the time.  On those lonely nights where I would cry he would cuddle up to me on the couch.  I miss him so much but he gave me the strength to get through anything.  Except losing him.  Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get through all this heartbreak and pain.  I loved him so so much.  I wish more than anything right now he was still here with me. 
Quote 0 0
firelace
Oh he was cute. I am so very sorry for your loss. I have never owned a Ferret but have heard some great things about them from ferret mamas and papas. What a cutie.
RIP our beautiful shining Star. We love you and will miss you always and forever.
Quote 0 0