bailey03
We miss you buddy and forever  you will be missed . i will meet you at rainbow bridge when my time comes ,don't forget to take time away from all your new friends and come and get me by the hillside and we will forever be together forever and ever.

Bailey beagle was 11.5 years old , he passed on friday sept 12 , 2014  he had cancer and lost his sight.
We purchased him on april 22, 2003 at 3 months old .

Quote 0 0
GrievingHannah
bailey03 wrote:
We miss you buddy and forever  you will be missed . i will meet you at rainbow bridge when my time comes ,don't forget to take time away from all your new friends and come and get me by the hillside and we will forever be together forever and ever.

Bailey beagle was 11.5 years old , he passed on friday sept 12 , 2014  he had cancer and lost his sight.
We purchased him on april 22, 2003 at 3 months old .

I am so sorry for your loss.
Lee (Mack's and Hannah's and Heidi's and Janie's dad)

Fragile Circle

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached.
Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only certain immortality,
never fully understanding the necessary plan."

Quote 0 0
bailey03
Thanks and sorry for your loss.
Quote 0 0
Billysmummy
I'm so sorry for your loss. Bailey will without a doubt be there to greet you and the reunion will be amazing! I hope you find peace and it seems you know that he is now pain free, and healthy again. He will make new friends and he will be telling them all about what a great life he had with you!
I too hope Billy is boasting about his life and all the pain and last few months of his life are a distant memory as he remembers everything that was good!
Take care
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
I am so sorry that you had to say goodbye to your beautiful Bailey.  I know the absolute heartache that you are going through right now.  

I also know the love and devotion that a beagle can bring into your life as I had my gorgeous beagle, Bella, in my life for nearly 10 years before we had to make the heartwrenching decision to end her suffering from kidney disease nearly 6 months ago. Beagles are such a gorgeous breed of dog.  Unconditional love all bundled up in a little furry body.  Those velvety soft ears, the tail pointing high in the air as they have their nose planted firmly on the ground to sniff, sniff, sniff and sniff some more.  I don't know about your Bailey, but my Bella was a little mischevious.  Those mischevious things are now the fondest memories I recall with a huge smile (and sometimes tears too).

The only consolations that I can find in the heartache is that we were blessed beyond our wildest dreams to have had our Bailey and Bella in our lives.  We were privileged to have been chosen to be their family and we will treasure that forever.  We feel this enormous pain because we loved them so deeply.  It is a price that we willingly pay for the joy they brought.

I know that Bella would have come to greet Bailey as he entered Rainbow Bridge and they will play together with all of the other dearly loved babies while they wait for us to join them when it is our time.  I would love it if you could post some photos of sweet Bailey.  I like to see who my beautiful girl is playing with now.

I wish you peace and healing.
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
bailey03
Thank you all for your kind comments . My journey continues on this day March 28 2015 without bailey 
beagle, my life has never been the same but i am existing after 6 and a half months later i still have not yet adopted another dog ,when it comes to that i freeze in time and my mind just races and all i think of is that the new dog will not be bailey i feel that its wrong and i know bailey would be proud of me and would not want me to feel this way i just feel lost and sad i have good days and bad although 6 months ago i was in a very dark place 
Quote 0 0