dwooten74
My name is Debra....on Sunday morning February 2nd..my birthday😪...i found my beloved soon to be 12 year old lab deceased at the foot of our bed...she was laying in a normal sleeping position, head between her paws and her eyes closed...it wasn't until I called her name for a 3rd time and leaned down and touched her that I knew my precious angel, my heart, my baby girl was gone and it looked to be a peaceful passing in her sleep...the heartache was and still is no less painful...my husband works shiftwork and had only been home for a short time...we gathered our baby up and took her to our emergency vet for cremation-i will be picking her up today to take her back home and make a memorial area for her, 8 years ago we had to put our 10 1/2 year old cur mix Bandit to sleep for health issues and a few years ago one of our kitties was attacked and injured terribly our vet tried in vain to save Taz but God wanted her back as he did with Bandit and Bailey...so I will now have 3 urns with the precious remains of babies. 😭😭😭💔💔💔🦋🙏🙏🙏🌈🌈🌈😇😇😇
Quote 0 0
Achilly
So very sorry such a pretty baby. I lost my Chance of almost 12 on Monday. He had cancer and we tried so hard to keep him with us. My heart is broken I'm almost inconsolable. Not sure how to go on without my boy. He was my world and I miss him so much..
Quote 0 0
DogMom86
I'm so sorry for your loss. Even if they pass peacefully it still takes a piece of your heart when they go.
Mija, Chihuahua: 2004-2019
16 years
London, Golden Retriever: 2005-2020
15 years

Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, Kawaii and Pepita the Chihuahua

Quote 0 0
CK1991
Oh my goodness Debra, what an awful shock for you to find girl that way and on your birthday! I’m so sorry for all your losses. You’ve had so many in a short time time. It’s good that you came here to share your story. It’s a lot for you to handle on your own especially since your husband is working shift work and is only home for a short time with you. It may feel better for you having Bailey at home. I hope so! I have 2 urns on my mantle above my fireplace and that’s where they will stay. It’s still a very short time for you though and you are still grieving your sudden loss. Bailey’s picture is beautiful!! Hugs to you!
CK
Quote 0 0
LaGata
LaGata wrote:
I think I'm going crazy.....my baby girl went so fast and totally unexpected....I held her close to my heart for hours. I thought about what to do....nothing seemed to fit and I just couldn't think. I thought cremation, but i couldn't bear the thought of burning that beautiful long calico hair off her, I thought taxidermy (wow l am going nuts), so I buried her. For days now, I think I did the wrong thing....maybe i should dig her up and take her for cremation. I'll never be able to leave this house without taking her with me. I feel psycho....dig her up? I am nuts. What will I find? I know I'll have to see her if I do that. My brain hurts along with the rest of me.
Quote 0 0