Chels1424
Its been 22 days since I lost my baby boy Arsene. Yes,I still cry and talk to his picture. My heart still aching,I still having nightmare sometimes about moment he was gone in my arms. I prayed to god,I don't wanna remember him like that.
I miss him so so much. His siblings help me keep going through the day. I am alot calmer now. Different,Yes! Better,definitely NOT!
I love him so much. Always will.
Quote 0 0
camunki
awww your Arsene is a beautiful boy and I am so sorry for all the pain and heartache you are feeling. This is all fresh, new and raw and I do know the first few months are by far the hardest. I am glad you are *talking* to his picture, he hears every word you say. 

Keep posting about your Arsene....it does take away that alone feeling.

(((hugs))))

Cam

Quote 0 0
ksfrick
I can see the love in Arsene's eyes just from his picture.  He definitely looks like a special boy and the bond you had sounds unique.  I'm sorry you are without him :(

Bubba's Mom
Bubba's Mom
Quote 0 0
Sil
Chels1424,

I am truly sorry for the loss of your Arsene.  I will repeat what camunki posted, "the first few months are the hardest.."  The bond that we form with these fur babies is like no other.  And, this pain is like no other.  

The picture of Arsene patiently sitting in the bathtub just waiting for a bath - Arsene looks like a model- so, so sweet - please, I hope, I do not offend you. 

Quote 0 0
Chels1424
Thx guys,it was hard. I try so hard not to cry everytime someone asked about him. Because we used to run or walk very morning,me + arsene + his sibling dexter. We've met many people. Now its just me + dexter. Almost everyday someone will asked where is arsene. So hard to say that he was gone. And I finish morning run with tears.
Everytime I come home, deep down in my heart I still hoping that somehow he will be there waiting for me. But I know its not possible. I miss him so much its hurt.
No more blonde curly furs on the floor. No more him. I wish I had more time with him.
Quote 0 0
ksfrick
Chels1424 - I used to run with Bubba when he was younger.  Actually, one of the reasons we chose the breed of Boxer is because they are so active.  He loved running with me.  I was telling someone yesterday how we would get to a certain part in our run (we live in a city park) by a fountain that had a long open stretch of path by a creek.  I would let him off the leash and he would run flat out, tongue hanging out the side of his mouth as happy as can be.  Yes, there are leash laws here but I never regretted letting him have this freedom.   Running is such a bonding experience - it's how I met my husband and that extends to pets.  It's a time I will always miss Bubba - I really get that part of your story. 

Bubba's Mom
Bubba's Mom
Quote 0 0