Forum

Author   Comment  
nicky90

Reply with quote  #1 
It has been a little over 2 months since I said goodbye to my boy Ash. I think about him everyday and wonder what more I could have done for him. I wonder if he will ever forgive me or if I can ever forgive myself. The pain is still as strong as it was when I let him go. I love and miss him so much. I don’t deserve to have another dog. I failed Ash and I can’t bare to fail another. He deserved better than me.
Mistysmama

Reply with quote  #2 
I am so deeply sorry, for how you must feel, and for the situation.

No matter how much we hear that dogs' behaviour is always down to their human family's training and upbringing, I am not sure that I agree.

Dogs are so individual. Some are just a certain  way, and are so all their lives. They, like us, can be born to a certain basic temperament. That can be changed a little sometimes perhaps, but not always.

Ash must have been a good Soul at heart. He loved you.
I can tell you that he does know how much you love him, and that the place they go is a good place, and they are happy and accepting of their new state in Spirit.
The Soul of anyone -dog or human -is a different thing to the earthly temperament. The Soul is much wider,  and understands the lessons of its many incarnations.

Your heart can't find any peace right now because the pain is so great. I know. But sending out your love to him, for what you always knew was his true Soul, may help a little bit. He will "hear" that. In that pure love, there is hardly even any need for "forgiveness". It really is so beautiful and just melts the darker things away.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.