teenyweenybb
Was just waking up. A little in the dream world. And what happens? A big bark that I knew was from my passed loving pet, Lexus!!. Might not be such a big deal but it is really really rare to get much feeling from her. But here was a strong bark from her. She was a Terrier. Her bark was fearless. That is the nature of Terriers. They are fearless animals. I'm so happy!!! But she should be left alone in peace. I won't dwell on her. I somehow manage to ruin my thinking of her. Not this time!! Will give her lots of peace room!!

lexus sitting on me.jpg 

Rest in Peace my sweet baby!!!!
our love baby
Quote 0 0
TashasDad
It was a "big bark" you heard from your recently passed pet in your dream.

I am very jealous of you. But you heard it, experienced it. It was real in your dream. 

We all believe different things. I certainly believe you dog communicated with you, over the Rainbow's Bridge. Or from the other side if you prefer this language. 

I believe this very deeply. Because I have experienced meaningful dreams after losing very important humans in my life in the past and my beloved dogs in the past.

I am "jealous". Make that very jealous. Because the dog I lost in April was the most special dog and most special friendship I ever had. 

So far, she has not contacted me in a dream. I am still waiting.

My wife had a clear, powerful dream of her coming to say goodbye to her within a few days of her passing. 

Most importantly. More importantly. I loved her so extremely deeply. She will come to me in my dreams when she can and if she can. Who pretends to fully understand how all of this works or can work.

Tasha's Dad

Quote 0 0
lettersatlarge

TashasDad wrote:
It was a "big bark" you heard from your recently passed pet in your dream.

I am very jealous of you. But you heard it, experienced it. It was real in your dream. 

We all believe different things. I certainly believe you dog communicated with you, over the Rainbow's Bridge. Or from the other side if you prefer this language. 

I believe this very deeply. Because I have experienced meaningful dreams after losing very important humans in my life in the past and my beloved dogs in the past.

I am "jealous". Make that very jealous. Because the dog I lost in April was the most special dog and most special friendship I ever had. 

So far, she has not contacted me in a dream. I am still waiting.

My wife had a clear, powerful dream of her coming to say goodbye to her within a few days of her passing. 

Most importantly. More importantly. I loved her so extremely deeply. She will come to me in my dreams when she can and if she can. Who pretends to fully understand how all of this works or can work.

Tasha's Dad

Tasha's Dad, it will come. I thought mine never world. I know you've been waiting about a month longer than I have, my Dante left me two months ago, but I barely had a dream with him this weekend. We were walking. I like to think he was leading me into a new chapter in my life, as he did when he showed up at my doorstep. This Monday I got a follow up call from a recruiter for a job I interviewed with, which I desperately need to get out of this horrible work situation. I hope he's saving me once more. Still crossing my fingers I get it, the process is so long.

I know you'll see her soon, and it's going to be when you need it most. I promise.

Quote 0 0
teenyweenybb
TashasDad,

Someone in this forum said that they didn't live in the present anymore. They said they lived in the future for the Rainbow bridge reunion. I know what they meant. Funny how just about any feeling from my passed pup satisfies so much. Think that is what will happen to me too in the afterlife. Any experience of consciousness at all soothes and satisfies. Any strong feeling of love/togetherness after our Rainbow Bridge reunion will be enough. A few strong moments of love could last for a long time. Got any good pics of Tasha? If so, post them. I love to see them. Bless it all.
our love baby
Quote 0 0
TashasDad
Teenyweenybb and Lettersatlarge, 

Tasha visited me last night in a dream!!  She did it! It was so wonderful for me! I am so happy to "hear" from her, to receive her loving "communication", after waiting since April.

In our real life that my wife and I shared with Tasha for 10 years, we would all gather together in the family room each evening and watch TV together for hours. My wife and I actually watched the movies and television shows of course that were on the TV.

And Tasha was at our feet or our sides getting much attention from us each night --- miscellaneous petting and pats all over her head and back, extended tummy rubs, etc --- for multiple hours each night. Tasha was not watching TV of course, she was just joyful for our quality time together and basking in all the attention, touch, and love she received from us. 

In the dream last night, my wife and I were in the family room. Watching TV. With Tasha was sound asleep laying at my wife's feet. In this dream, Tasha got up, and walked slowly over to where I was sitting, like she was sleep walking without waking up. And she laid down at my feet, actually on my feet, gave a quick glance communicating love, and then very quickly fell back asleep while laying on my feet and leaning against my body.

I woke up quickly from this dream out of huge excitement. The dream was very short. Probably lasted only 20 or 30 seconds. Seemed so extremely real. This dream occurred around 5:00am which is the normal time I wake up every day. It seemed like Tasha wanted to time her dream communication with me and my wake up cycle so I would of course not miss her dream communication, like had it been in the middle of the night. It was like she timed it perfectly so I would of course remember the dream vividly as I woke up at my normal wake up time.  

She used our most special time of day and activity together to communicate with me, moving from my wife's touch over to mine. She loved us both so much. And us her. Our evenings together were always like magic together. So much loved shared between the 3 of us.

Tasha's Dad
Quote 0 0
TashasDad
Tasha on Alionas Facebook 2.jpg 
Tasha and her best friend Pumpkin sharing their favorite chair together. 9 years ago, when she was 2. 

Tasha on Alionas Facebook 8.jpg  Tasha at age 10 with another loving new young kitten in the house in October 2016. She loved all the cat companions we had in the house for her. Especially at nap time. 

Tasha at Delys Street.jpg 
Tasha 5 years old. Almost 5 years ago. In the fenced in, secure/safe, patio we built for her outside our front door. Other large, aggressive dogs on the street could not bother her inside here, and she was able to stay outside most the day and enjoy watching all of the children playing in the street and other interesting activity. 

We miss you and love so much, Tasha! Hope you are just as joyful each day at the Rainbow's Bridge as you were with us.

We'll love you for forever!

Tasha's Dad
Quote 0 0
Kaddagh
TashasDad wrote:
Tasha on Alionas Facebook 2.jpg 
Tasha and her best friend Pumpkin sharing their favorite chair together. 9 years ago, when she was 2. 

Tasha on Alionas Facebook 8.jpg  Tasha at age 10 with another loving new young kitten in the house in October 2016. She loved all the cat companions we had in the house for her. Especially at nap time. 

Tasha at Delys Street.jpg 
Tasha 5 years old. Almost 5 years ago. In the fenced in, secure/safe, patio we built for her outside our front door. Other large, aggressive dogs on the street could not bother her inside here, and she was able to stay outside most the day and enjoy watching all of the children playing in the street and other interesting activity. 

We miss you and love so much, Tasha! Hope you are just as joyful each day at the Rainbow's Bridge as you were with us.

We'll love you for forever!

Tasha's Dad

What a beautiful girl x
Run free at the bridge Tasha?

I Haven't Left At All

I saw you gently weeping as you looked through photographs
You paused for just a moment at one that made you laugh;
But as you turned more pages the tears began to flow
You whispered that you missed me but I want you to know;
I softly licked those stinging tears that down your cheeks did fall
I want to help you understand I haven’t left at all.

On those days that you are overcome with sorrow, pain and grief
I rest my head upon your leg to offer some relief.
When you take our walking path I’ve seen you turn around
Because I know you surely heard my paws upon the ground.

At night while you are sleeping I snuggle at your side
You stroke my fur as you touch that place where I used to lie.
You said it’s just your heart playing tricks upon your mind
But rest assured I’m really there, my spirit’s left behind.

I know your heart is hurting; it’s like an open sore
You think my life has ended and you won’t see me anymore.
But for those of us bound tight by love, death is not the curtain call;
It’s really the eternal beginning that waits for us all
So, dear Master as you live your life I patiently await
For us to be together when you pass through the rainbow bridge gate x

In Loving Memory of
Tasha ?
Quote 0 0
TashasDad
Leanne,

I really appreciate you replying to me with your kind, understanding words.

Yes, my Tasha was a very "beautiful girl" -- thank you! She was. She was also my child and my little girl for 10 years and I miss her deeply. 

I read your post and the replies here at the forum, "Saying goodbye to Kaddagh x", to learn more about Kaddagh's life and more importantly your loss in losing him.

I am so very sorry for you, on your loss of your sweet kitty Kaddagh, so recently. I send you my deepest condolences.

All of our losses here at the forum are different. But we have all lost "someone" very special and dear to us; this we have in common. Your loss is very recent. My loss is 3.5 months now. 

To me, even though the medical circumstances for Kaddagh and Tasha being lost to us are very different, it feels very similar in that we loved our pet family member dearly and very deeply for many years. And then a disease/medical condition ended the quality of their life and we lost them. The exact reason or details don't matter to me, when I read your story and of many others. More importantly we have all suffered a similar loss. We all lost "someone" very close to use and are reaching out on this forum for support, understanding, and more. 

Your poem "I Haven't Left At All" was beautiful to read. Thank you for sharing this with me. 

I am a 60 year old man. My wife and I never were blessed with children. Tasha WAS our child. We were so honored by fate or God to have brought her to us. Our lives were joyous because of her. Deeply and daily joyous many times over. 

Tasha was my most important friendship of my entire life. I am fascinated by how much joy, happiness, friendship, companionship, fun, etc, etc, etc she brought to my life.

Maybe she was an angel?

I wish you peace more than anything else, Leanne. Whenever and as soon as you can feel it. 

Tasha's Dad 

Quote 0 0
lettersatlarge

Tasha's dad, I'm misty-eyed right now. Its amazing that they know exactly what message we need to receive. My Dante made sure to lead me on his leash towards something new, and it happened. Tasha saw you needed comfort, and she came to return the gesture of peaceful love you showed her on those nights by the tv. It is exactly what she knew you needed.

I hope you see her again soon.

Quote 0 0
miztina249
Tasha's Dad

I am so very happy for you that Tasha finally came through in your dreams, I hope that brings some peace for you. I know how deeply you grieve her and always will, she was your heart dog. I'm afraid I'll never dream of Polo I have horrible insomnia and must resort to medication too often. I don't have many dreams that I can remember these days. I did have one after my brother died, he passed very tragically at 24. I woke after feeling him sitting beside me on my bed and touching my shoulder. The feel of the touch actually woke me. Later that morning I told my husband about it and he had the same dream and touch.
Quote 0 0
Kaddagh
@teenyweenybb

Your post has given me hope
What a lovely gift to hear your lovely lil lexus bark from the bridge :) Im so sorry for your loss 😞

The Rainbow Bridge

By the edge of a woods, at the foot of a hill, is a lush, green meadow where time stands still. Where the friends of man and woman do run, When their time on earth is over and done. For here, between this world and the next, is a place where each beloved creature finds rest. On this golden land, they wait and they play, till the Rainbow Bridge they cross over one day. No more do they suffer, in pain or in sadness, for here they are whole, their lives filled with gladness. Their limbs are restored, their health renewed, their bodies have healed, with strength imbued. They romp through the grass, without even a care, until one day they start, and sniff at the air. All ears prick forward, eyes dart front and back, Then all of a sudden, one breaks from the pack. For just at that instant, their eyes have met; together again, both person and pet. So they run to each other, these friends from long past, the time of their parting is over at last. The sadness they felt while they were apart, has turned into joy once more in each heart. They embrace with a love that will last forever, and then, side-by-side, they cross over… together again x

I love your photo she looked so adorable :)

Quote 0 0