winstonsmom12
I have filled out many applications to Foster a dog or even cat, or kittens. I just feel so Incomplete without an animal.  I don't know when or if any of them will get back to me. My not having a car may affect it. I don't think Winston would mind me helping another animal in need.  He has felt the Love himself I could give another animal. I'm not prepared emotionally or financially to adopt.  I don't think he would like that (crazy I know). In the meantime, I will wait and see what they say. 

I Love You Winston. I would Never replace you. But my need to help is so strong.     LOVE YOU   Mommy XOXOXO
Susan
Quote 0 0
camunki
Susan, back in Jan I thought i wanted to adopt, well it was late January, my Munki passed on Dec 3rd 2015, so this was about 6 weeks later, i started ***looking*** even after my application was accepted, thats when i got cold feet, really scared, feeling like i betrayed my baby...but today, i have a beautiful 5 month old pup who i rescued, and she brings so much love and joy into my life, and she is helping me heal. I am still crying and grieving Munki to this day, but then I think of my puppy, my heart grows and i have happiness. I know that all of our pets would never want us to be sad, they would want us to extend the ooooh so powerful love that we shared when they were here on earth with us. I doubted myself, over and over, even up til the day i rescued my pup........and the day i picked her up, my heart melted, my feelings changed, i was saving a life & i know my baby Munki would want me to love another pet. I never ever replace, just extend that love that I have to another wonderful pet and show them what "life" is truly about.

See what the happens........i myself, filled out actually about 4 to 5 applications, and was accepted for *all* of them, there are just so many precious souls that need love and rescuing, and just not enough people to do the rescuing.

I am with you on this path!!

Cam

Cam

Quote 0 0