skmk
I'm so upset. The APLB org doesn't seem to be up to date. I want to contact them but it says the form is not found. Also tried contacting a pet loss counselor on their site but the info is wrong.
I'm sorry to sound so desperate but I've been so agitated since my Dickens passed. Can someone help. I don't even know if I'm on the right forum or how to get to my personal page.
Thank you,
Skmk. Susan
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
I've tried contacting them also but I've had no luck either. 
Quote 0 0
Millie18
Have you tried their hotlines?

https://aplb.org/support/hotlines/

There are also chatrooms:

https://aplb.org/pet-loss-chat-room/
Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Quote 0 0
Millie18
Skmk:

To get back to your personal page:

From this page here you can go to your upper right hand corner where it will read: "Welcome, skmk"

Click on the "skmk"

Under "Account Information"  (in lower right quadrant) you will see "Find all topics started by skmk" - click on it to return to any of your pages that you started

I hope that helps
Diana

Quote 0 0
nosunshine36
I just googled them under Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement and did find them.
However, I noticed that they posted:
"* Please Note: if you are having issues accessing our chat room please check your browser settings and make certain the “zoom” value is set to 100%."
I was wondering why they had posted and if others are experiencing problems accessing them.

If you would like to share your story here there are always people ready to listen and try and offer support. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Dickens. When I lost Sunny my world collapsed so I really sympathize with your loss and I hope you're doing okay.

Blessings,
Sharon
Quote 0 0
skmk
Millie18 wrote:
Skmk:

To get back to your personal page:

From this page here you can go to your upper right hand corner where it will read: "Welcome, skmk"

Click on the "skmk"

Under "Account Information"  (in lower right quadrant) you will see "Find all topics started by skmk" - click on it to return to any of your pages that you started

I hope that helps

Thank you millie18 but on this page it doesn't say welcome skmk . Do I have to go to the website?
Quote 0 0
Millie18
skmk

You have to be logged in to the site. Then underneath the log-in tab it should say "Welcome skmk".
In my case in the screen shot it will say "Welcome Millie18"

Sorry for bad resolution. It only allows for small files
Capture.png
This should be your next page
  Capture2.png   
This should take you to all of the topics you have started
Diana

Quote 0 0
skmk
Millie18 wrote:
skmk

You have to be logged in to the site. Then underneath the log-in tab it should say "Welcome skmk".
In my case in the screen shot it will say "Welcome Millie18"

Sorry for bad resolution. It only allows for small files
Capture.png
This should be your next page
  Capture2.png   
This should take you to all of the topics you have started
Quote 0 0
skmk
Thank you Millie18. That was very informative. During this terrible grief it's hard to concentrate.
Bless you,
Skmk
Quote 0 0
Millie18
I completely understand. We end up running on little food or sleep and can barely concentrate. I hope this site has been helping you. Sending you peace
Diana

Quote 0 0