Jhoradan7791 Show full post »
MissingTaco
I haven't seen Taco's spirit, but I have heard him twice since he passed.  

One night I heard his footsteps in the kitchen going in the direction of his food bowl.  I actually looked up to watch him because anytime I heard him in the kitchen I would watch what he was doing.  But then I remembered he wasn't physically here anymore, and that's when I realized what had just happened.  

Another night I heard a sound that he made when he would shake his ears....my husband told me a few days after that (when I was telling him about it) that he actually heard that too.  I heard it come from the spot on the floor next to our bed where Taco's bed was.  I still had his bed there after he was gone for a while.  

So I know for a fact Taco was letting me know he was there.  Unfortunately it's been weeks since I have experienced those things, but it did bring me comfort to know that he came to visit me.  

I actually thought I saw him on the couch yesterday when I was passing the living room in my kitchen, but I told myself that was just wishful thinking.  
Donielle Taco's Mom
*I love you forever my sweet Taco Beavy*

Quote 0 0
angeltaz26
No experience yet. But I do hope he visits me one time just make me feel at ease. I just want to make sure that he is doing ok.
Quote 0 0
kygirl402
I just posted a forum called weird experience.
Quote 0 0
MRDESDAD
On Jul 29, 2015 my best friend Mr. D.E. died of a bacterial infection we had been fighting for about a month.
The day after he died, I took him to the Vet's to arrange cremation arrangements.
After coming home, I was both physically and emotionally exhausted. I laid down to take a nap.
While sleeping, I had a dream, and in this dream, I was driving my car and was passed on the left by a large black shinny car that was so close,
that I could have reached out and touched it.

There in the passenger rear view mirror was the reflection of Mr. D.E.'s face.
Bright eyed and with an expression on his face that he was happy and excited that he was going off to some where he wanted to go.

When I woke up from my nap, I had this feeling of inner peace that Mr. D.E. was happy, pain free, and wanted me to know that.
I have had friends and family members who have died, but none of those deaths affected more that the death of Mr. D.E.
He was a wonderful and loving dog that taught me the real meaning of unconditional love.

I miss him every day, and say a prayer of thanks for the time we had together. I also know that we will meet again at front of Rainbow Bridge.
I also feel that we are not "Pet Owner's", but rather "Pet Borrower's" who are given temporary gifts to love and to be loved back.

I don't know if that qualified for the question of a "pets spirit energy", but I do have faith that there is a Rainbow Bridge as much as there is a heaven.

Quote 0 0