winstonsmom12
I have one of those charmbracelets that are made of silver, and look like a stiff bangle.  You add charms to it.  I bought a large letter W, for Winston, along with other dog charms.  One was a paw print.  As usual, a lot of the charms fell off and got lost.

This morning, I noticed something shiny on my love seat.  I picked it up.  It was the Paw print charm! I have no idea how it got there.  I had lost it a while ago.  I was, needless to say very happy to see it.  Usually when I lose the charms, they are gone forever.  I will take this as a sign from my Baby Winston.  Like I always have said, when you least expect a sign, expect it! My Winston is still with me, and I am so so very grateful.  I Love You Winston and My Max.  Thank you for the sign.  Mommy XOXOXO
Susan
Quote 0 0
Monkey
I think our pets send us signs, but it is up to us to acknowledge and interpret them.  I've had pets all my life but I did not experience any signs until my last kitty died last August.  I feel she visits me occasionally; sometimes I will see a small clump of cat hairs on the floor which were not there a minute ago.  I have never seen her spirit but feel it sometimes when I am falling asleep when I feel like she is walking around me in bed which she did nightly.

Monkey's Mom
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
I am so glad you are seeing signs of your baby.  You're right when you say we have to look closely for these signs.  I hope you and I continue to get more signs from our loved ones.   Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
Weepatchesoflove
Hiya Sue
Yep, Id def say that was a sign from Winston, telling you he is here with you. That is so great, it is the most amazing feeling when we find or realise that these are from our guys. I also think when the grief is too strong, they can't get through or we just don't notice them as we are just too sad.
I envision our guys sitting at the Bridge, slowly shaking their heads while saying to each other: "Can you believe this! She/he/they have still not seen this sign!" And them all getting together to say how rubbish we all our without them and them having to still look after us.
Take care and best wishes
Michelle &Patches
Patches mum
Quote 0 0