KarenE
A  little over a year ago, I was posting on this forum grieving for Lambeau my 9.5 year old golden retriever who passed away from mast cell cancer. Today, I sit here with a broken heart remembering my 9.5 year old golden, Cooper, who lost his battle with lymphoma yesterday. The pain is so intense and. as with Lambeau, I can't stop crying, Cooper was a beautiful and sweet boy who loved everyone. He had been sick fir 5 months, The tumor in his neck just kept growing despite chemotherapy and radiation therapy. my only consolation is that he was ready to go. He was tired.
Cooper, I love you and miss you so much. but you are now with Lambeau (and Ceili and Derry) at the Rainbow Bridge. You are free of any suffering and pain. Run free lovely boy. I know that I will see you again. Give a big kiss to your brothers and sister for me and enjoy your peace.

Love ,your mom (Karen E)

Karen 
Quote 0 0
BorderCollieLover
Karen:

I want to extend my condolences over the loss of your beloved Cooper yesterday. and Lambeau last year. Goldens are a wonderful breed. I have never owned one personally but I have several friends who do and they love them. I know you will reach out to other Forum members and get some much needed support.. You have endured so much over the past year that I hope some peace will come your way. Please let us know how you are doing. 

PS - Lambeau is a very interesting name. On a whim, was he, by any chance, named after Lambeau Field in Green Bay? Sounds like he and Cooper were super dogs. You were very blessed.

Jim
Jim Miller
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
Karen,

I am very sorry for your loss of your sweet boy, Cooper. The first few days are always so painful and heartbreaking. I hope in time that good memories of Cooper help ease your pain.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 0 0
KarenE
Jim - lambeau was definitely named after Lambeau Field. You would be amazed at the number of dogs (and cats too) named after Lambeau Field in these parts.
Karen 
Quote 0 0