Valley_hughes
I know this forum is for pet loss but something really crappy happened today. Only two weeks ago my beloved Peanut passed away. He was my first fur baby as an adult and was with me most of my adult life so far. Today I got word that my grandmother passed away and she is the first close member to me that has ever passed away. I thought I was doing better about Peanut but now I’m a mess again with grief for both. Thank you for listening to me.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Oh Valerie I’m soo very sorry! Of course you can write about her, my grandmother was very special to me as well, I know your grief is now for two very special souls in your life. This means you now have another angel guiding you and since they have so much love for you maybe they have become buds❣️,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
KarenE
Valerie I am so sorry for both of your losses. Feel free to share as much as you need to. Each loss definitely has an effect on the other. Be very gentle with yourself and allow yourself the time that you need to grieve for both losses. Hugs to you.

Karen
(Lambeau's mom)
Karen 
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
I'm so sorry Valerie. 💔
Quote 0 0
Sil
Valley  hughes,

I am truly sorry for the loss of your Grandmother.  Two recent losses and just as painful.  Again, I am sorry for your losses.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Hi Valerie❣️I hope things have eased up just a bit (I can *hope* right?) but Sometimes it gets worse just when you think it should be changing course. Wanted to let u know I’ve bee thinking about u,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0