Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Annesmimi

Reply with quote  #16 
About the same as you. Im crying at every little thing. Thinking about what we would be doing this weekend, seeing her sweet face at the door while I work outside. Thinking about her being alive this time last week, I was walking her outside and vets office and talking about bringing her home the next day. I work from home so no escape right now. Working out is good, I need to do more of that or at least get out of the house. Updating your story may help you too. Stay in touch, talking helps. Know I’m thinking of you and here when you need to talk.
ALS79

Reply with quote  #17 
I know... I do think about that too, she was alive 2 days ago, in the as hugging her, kissing her, talking to her, playing music while she lie down next to me... this is hard to believe. Not seeing her anymore.
The workout was good... the problem was being alone on the trolley back home, being alone and thinking... and then getting home and opening the door... and not seeing that sweet little face.
You are right, updating my story is gonna help me more than anyone. I don't know what you do? Is there anyway you can go somewhere else to work? Like a nearby coffeeshop with a laptop? Just for a couple of hours and then come back and keep in working from home?
Annesmimi

Reply with quote  #18 
ALS79
Checking in on you.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.