stickysforeverdaddy
Hi everyone. I haven't been here in awhile. I found a link that I would like to share with everyone.

Stickys forever daddy David.
Quote 0 0
GeorgeMySon
David,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

I cried as I watched it. It's comforting to know our babies are waiting for us. We will be together forever and ever.
George's mum
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
Hi David,
Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone.  It is what we are all hoping is the truth.  I have faith that it is, but information like this gives me renewed belief.
Thank you.

Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
MurphysMom_0831
Beautiful, touching and so encouraging. I can't wait for the day I join my Murphy Dog again. I miss him terribly.

Thank you for sharing this video.

Blessings,
Murphy's Mom (Kathryn)
"Sometimes there is a dog who is so special, he is able to wrap himself so completely around your heart it is impossible to tell where you begin and he ends."  For My Beloved Murphy, 08/31/2004 - 06/18/2014

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MURPH121/Resident.htm

http://s327.photobucket.com/user/kathrynbrown1626/library/?sort=6&page=1
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
Thank you for posting this beautiful little clip about our beloved family pets. Sadiesmommy
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
laurazielinski
Thank you.  That was beautiful.  My cat was hit by a car a month ago and I have not been doing too well.  This really helped.
Laura Zielinski
Quote 0 0