Apo181dsdc
Please don’t laugh but has anyone tried an animal psychic to communicate with your deceased babies? I really want to do it to help bring closure but I also know I may be just hoping for any connection at this point. Just wanted everyone’s opinion.
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Hi Nicole, 

An interesting question. I have not personally, but I have read of many who have and have experienced results and unique experiences. I think you can "Search" this forum for previous posts and comments under "Animal Psychic" or "Animal Communicator." If you pursue this please share with us what you experience. Thanks you.

Kind regards,
James
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
I have not but if you think it will help then I think you should try it. Like James, I would be interested in your experience and hope you share.

Jan
Quote 0 0
Apo181dsdc
I will definitely share. I know it may be silly but I guess my thought process is, “what do I have to lose?”
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

It's not silly. We live in a wonderous, mysterious, fascinating Universe where anything is possible. To not believe that should be considered "silly." 

Quote 0 0
Julia_Loves_McCartney
Go ahead and try it if your heart feels like it's the thing to do.

Also, this reminds me of a story my mom told me about our family friend. After her dog passed away, she was out in her garden where the dog was buried. Right then, she prayed to God to give her some kind of sign that she'll see her dog again someday. And that he's doing alright. Right then, a rainbow appeared in the sky.

~I love you eternally, McCartney boy~

You can visit my kitty McCartney's Rainbow Bridge Memorial here: http://www.rainbowbridge.com/residents/MCCAR001/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
Apo181dsdc
Oh that’s a beautiful story. I guess I am desperately searching for something like that. Thank you for sharing.
Quote 0 0
redgirlraven
I have not, but most likely because I don't know of any.  I did visit a medium once after my Grandfather passed away and I was longing for some connection.  With that medium it did not happen.  He was a fraud, but that might have just been him.  I too would love to feel some closure, so I completely understand your desire to investigate this.  
AR
Quote 0 0
LUCYLULU
Hello~

I am very sorry to read about your Peanut. The pain can be fierce. I understand. Not long after my heart dog Lucy died, I sent for a 'Sacred Spirit Journey' with Marianne Soucy. It was around Christmas & I think she was offering a small discount. (?)  I was skeptical but willing to try it because it was doing 'something' to ease the pain, replay etc. I watched my ems each day hoping for her message. When it came, I stopped whatever I was doing, sat down & read it...again & again. It's not a long message. I think she offers other options now. But Soucy's connection to my dog Lucy was exactly what I needed at that moment in time. At first, I was hesitant to tell anyone. But it's ok, especially if it helps us to feel their love. So maybe check her website:  http://healingpetloss.com.  I had not ever heard of Marianne Soucy but I believe she can help many of us who are willing to keep an open mind. And keep coming to the forum. I don't come as often as before but I try to re-visit every now & then to offer support to everyone who has recently lost their best buddy. Everyone here understands...no judgement...lots of support. 

Big hugs,
Kasey
Quote 0 0
anang
This past Saturday I went to a pet psychic that I have known for years. She does regular tarot readings at the local arts market, but she is a pet psychic.
I brought a lock of Ana Ng's hair. She spend about an hour and a half with me for $15. I must have really looked like a basket case. The main thing that I took from the experience was that Ana Ng held on for me. Ana Ng was 19 and a half. The psychic did not know it, but two months ago I fractured my pelvis and coccyx and have been home bound. During this entire time, until she passed on the 29th of July, Ana Ng spend every day and night by my side. When she passed away, it was quick and she was by my side the entire time. 
I highly recommend using a pet psychic to help you. What's the worst that could happen?
K. Unger
Quote 0 0
Apo181dsdc
Thank you for telling me about your experiences. I have since made an appointment with one. Not for another couple weeks but I am super excited. I just feel like I am not ready to say goodbye (or see you later) until I am able to know what I did was right for him. If a pet psychic can give me that peace of mind, it is worth it.

Quote 0 0
redgirlraven
How did you find one?
AR
Quote 0 0
Apo181dsdc
Honestly, a lot of research online. Reading reviews. Emailing them to get details. I am still kind of skeptical but also hopeful.
Quote 0 0