CalumsMommy
Hello all,
 I am still absolutely devastated that my little 2 year old boy passed over a week ago. I immediately made an appointment with an animal communicator whom I have read about, but had to wait until today. My intention was to try to make contact with him, and to have her also communicate with my two dogs who remain, over some very difficult situations which I would have to make decisions upon. 

I found it to be extremely helpful, to  know he is the present, wheras I am stuck in the past and regrets, and I feel that she also alleviated much of the guilt and self-blame I carry (although it is so ingrained it wont ever go away,  it lessened immensely today after speaking with her). I also knew she made contact with him definitely when she told me his last memory was of me, and what I was doing with him, and what I was singing to him, and how I was touching him, etc. as he passed horribly. No one else would have known that is how we spent our last time together. 

She also told me things she was communicating back and forth with my other two dogs here at home. She hit the nail on the head with all of their relationships and personalities and needs, and in regards to some very difficult decision making I need to do as a result of his death which one was involved in for sure. 

i was not surprised or shocked, and if anything it felt intuitive as if I am more in tune with all of my rescue babies than I knew or gave myself credit for.

Has anyone else worked with one, or is one, here in the forum? 

I asked if I could check in again, to have a talk with my baby Calum in the future. I feel that my connection with him is strong but if in the case I need some more affirmations, I will turn to her without a doubt.

xoxoxo Calum, Love Mommy
Calum rover stay.jpg 

Calum's Mommy Forever <3 
Quote 0 0
DaniC
Hi Kalum's Mommy,

Your baby is so bright eyed and lovely! What kind of dog is he? The reality and reminders hurt like a punch to the gut at the times when you think your ok.
Quote 0 0
CalumsMommy
Thank you and I agree. Sucker punches at all times;-)
He is a Toy & Rat Fox Terrier Mix with a Shih Tsu (spelling!), a dainty little cutie. Here is a photo of him next to one of my other dogs also!... he is a pip squeak. I miss him so much it is killing me. He would be under my blanket right now on any given night.;-)

Calum bone.jpg  calum and mike.jpg 
Calum's Mommy Forever <3 
Quote 0 0
Sparkys_house
I am so stoked for you!!! Every holiday since Sparky passed all I've asked for from my peeps is an appointment with a medium so I can hear from him and maybe even Copper, my first dog. I love what you got to do. I even asked my therapist last week if there were any mediums in town that would volunteer their time to join one of our sessions. I'm secretly hoping he makes it happen.
Quote 0 0
CalumsMommy
It was really awesome. Although I still need to face the fact that he isnt here physically and that made it hard after we finished however. I did some research though...I found her in an article then did some online research and saw who she trained with and who that person was and what books she wrote etc., etc, so I made an informed decision. I wanted to lessen the chance I would be hurt even more if the person was phony, you know? It was worth it.;-)
Calum's Mommy Forever <3 
Quote 0 0
camunki
I am glad you were able to talk with the Animal communicator about Calum and have re assurance that he is still "with you"....I always wondered about the psychic mediums and if they are real or just say the common things you want to hear.

Can you PM me about who you spoke with, then i can do some research, cuz i too would like to find a well reputable one. Thanks for any info you are able to give me. My baby Munki passed on 12/3/15 and my other dog Daizy passed on 1/2/15, two in one year was alot and i'd liek to talk with a medium about both. thank you again!!

Cam

Quote 0 0
LizaandSophie
Since it is not any animal communicators in my part of country I would like to hear other people's experience. Maybe it gives me a little comfort.
Quote 0 0
CalumsMommy
The communicators say they use telepathy and you will find that many of them can do a telephone or Skype consultation, some in person.:-) I am definitely interested in hearing about others' experiences as well!
Calum's Mommy Forever <3 
Quote 0 0
lynnda
Can you tell us who it was. I have had some bad experiences trying to reach my Baron through a few. Any information would be helpful!
Thanks and I ma so glad that it gave you some peace and hopefully will help you heal.
Lynnda
lynnda
Quote 0 0
MyTacoBaby
I think we'd all love an animal communicator to join this forum and be reachable for consults. A lot of us would begin to heal much quicker I believe. Just knowing my baby is safe and happy would be a life changer for me. My dream should have confirmed it for me, but sometimes "visiting dreams" can still leave you with a question or two. Restful peace for us all I pray.
Quote 0 0
MyTacoBaby
CalumsMommy: Your fur-baby was absolutely adorable, so terribly sorry for your loss.
Quote 0 0
Chucksmom
MyTacoBaby wrote:
I think we'd all love an animal communicator to join this forum and be reachable for consults. A lot of us would begin to heal much quicker I believe. Just knowing my baby is safe and happy would be a life changer for me. My dream should have confirmed it for me, but sometimes "visiting dreams" can still leave you with a question or two. Restful peace for us all I pray.
Quote 0 0
spiritdog
I had a very negative experience. She (the one I had) told me that my cat "said" I waited to long to put her to sleep. She said my dog would just get sicker not better. It was not a positive experience at all. Another I emailed with was totally wrong about my dog, said he saved a child, he never did. At least she didn't ask for her monies, the other refused to refund. She was to me cold and cruel. So beware.
"People disappoint, dogs never do" - spiritdog

"You MUST be your pets ADVOCATE, if it doesn't feel right walk away." - spiritdog
Quote 0 0
lynnda
spiritdog wrote:
I had a very negative experience. She (the one I had) told me that my cat "said" I waited to long to put her to sleep. She said my dog would just get sicker not better. It was not a positive experience at all. Another I emailed with was totally wrong about my dog, said he saved a child, he never did. At least she didn't ask for her monies, the other refused to refund. She was to me cold and cruel. So beware.

Please tell us who this is, so we will be sure to avoid her!! Please!!

lynnda
Quote 0 0