DieselDaddy Show full post »
winstonsmom12
Thank You Gunnersmom  I will definately try it
Susan
Quote 0 0
CKMP
Diesel Daddy
I am so glad you had a wonderful experience!  The reassurance you received has to go a long way to secure a greater sense of inner peace and comfort.  Isn't this all we want?  To know absolutely without question our last decisions for our loved companions were the best and their unconditional love for us still continues.  To know their minds, bodies and souls are at peace and in no pain and no discomfort.  To know their souls are "free" to run, play, jump, bark, beg and look for pets!  And to know they are still near by.  
I am happy for You - a clear communication with "paws-itive" messages!
Quote 0 0
camunki
hi DieselDaddy glad your reading went well!!!! did he ask you to ask him **5 questions**??? and does this person do over the phone readings.......I guess i should check out his link and get some more info..........thanks!!

Cam

Quote 0 0
Ell99
diesel daddy- that is wonderful news that your reading went well. i hope you find some comfort. where i am i do not think there are any. elle
Quote 0 0
Evie123
So glad it brought you comfort, it did me too. X
Quote 0 0
Ell99
ellie- i too would be worried about scammers especially when we are really hurting. this is a public forum and anyone can see all of our posts and learn anything they like about our pets from what we have posted.  im glad there are some genuine communicators that people recommend. elle
Quote 0 0