DieselDaddy
Its been 2 weeks and I'm still miserable and miss Diesel greatly.  I really need to know if my little buddy is safe in heaven with my Dad.  As some of you are aware, I haven't seen my sign yet.

I searched the site and didn't find my answer on communicators......Having a real difficult time believing that someone can contact my little buddy with just his name and me not being present.  Just cant get it thru my head....Feels like a scam.

So...I'm reaching out to any of you that have actually used and had a good experience with a communicator that you would recommend to this lost soul of mine?

Thanks in advance for help you can send my way.... 
Quote 0 0
camunki
hi DieselDaddy, i reached out to a few members a few months ago about the same thing.  I have heard that Dawn Allen and Jeanne Miller are pretty good with the readings and even went on their websites and the reviews look pretty good. I am waiting on my reading(s), just making sure i will be ready for whatever info may come back to me. Click the links below to  check out each site....

https://dawnallen.org/                     (for Dawn Allen)

and

http://www.thepetmedium.com              (this one is for Jeanne Miller)

Cam

Quote 0 0
Evie123
Hi Dieseldaddy, I am so sorry for your loss. You are in the right place here to share your grief with us all who going through the same. I have had two readings from different pet mediums and found them both to be very comforting and there were a lot of accurate facts that helped me to believe it was Molly talking to me. A lovely lady called Clare Metcalf phoned me for an hour and I felt so happy afterwards. Also, I got an e mail reading from Vicki Veil in the US which was wonderful. I'm sorry I've not been able to attach the links but they are easy to find if you google. Sending you hugs and I hope you find one you are happy with. Xxx
Quote 0 0
Christinatara
I also spoke with Dawn Allen. I think she is a very good source. I spoke with her after both my animals were euthanized. I would recommend her.
Quote 0 0
GunnersMama
I spoke with Patty Summers and she was wonderful. We spoke to 3 of my dogs and she was spot on with everything. You also get a mp3 recording emailed to you afterwards. My session helped me a lot and I love to listen to the recording because it helps you not to forget anything. Sending prayers your way.
Quote 0 0
Christinatara
Does anyone have Patty Summers contact?
Quote 0 0
GunnersMama
Here is her info http://www.psanimal.com/index.html
If that doesn't work her website is called PS animal communications.
Quote 0 0
camunki
gunnersmom.....how far back in time did she go (i guess i mean to say how long ago was it that your 3 dogs "crossed over")............I like the idea of the mp3 recording, that is great...............so did she tell you things without you giving her any sort of "hints" etc??? thankx!

Cam

Quote 0 0
GunnersMama
I am a skeptic and wanted to make sure that I didn't give too much info. One of my dogs had crossed over 4 months, 6 1/2 years and 8 years. The only info that I gave her was picture of them, their breeds, sex and how old they were when they crossed over. Nothing else. She was spot on with personalities and how they crossed over. She told me about a game that my husband used to play with my dog at night that he loved. They used to play hide and seek outside. He's been crossed over for 6 1/2 years. She also said that my one dog was showing her a golden yellow blanket. I had just recently got a blanket that color but never had it when he was with me. She just knew too many things that she had no way of knowing. It really helped me. She was wonderful.
Quote 0 0
camunki
hi GunnersMama; did you do this over the phone or thru email..........i am debating now on 2 pet mediums and so anxiously want to know about my babies Munki and Daizy who crossed the bridge last year..........any info would be great!!!

Cam

Quote 0 0
DieselDaddy
I visited Bruce Butcher......in person, in Columbus, OH. I just personally felt that I needed to be there.  Not sure why....but I did. And Bruce was happy to have me come by.

I don't care what anybody says.....Bruce told me some things about Diesel that there is NO WAY he could have found out...even with extensive research.  I also made a phone call to him 30 days later and he gave me info again that nobody would ever know.

I'm a believer and highly recommend him. He has a FB page too.
Bruce Butcher
614-296-0479
bruce@brucebutcherservices.com
Quote 0 0
camunki
thanks Diesel Daddy; i just sent him an email....i live in the New England area so i am not able to visit him, seeing what he charges for phone readings...............were you able to get a transcript on your reading or have it recorded??? thx

Cam

Quote 0 0