nicolestreko
Today would have been my sweet little baby's 10th birthday. Losing you has been the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. I haven't experienced death with someone close to me so losing you was like losing a part of me, a part of my soul. Jingles, you were so beautiful, so innocent, and so sweet. The beauty in your eyes made every little bad thing in the world go away because knowing I was able to come home to you every single day and stare into those big beautiful brown eyes and suddenly the bad things didn't seem so bad anymore. Knowing I had you, life couldn't be that terrible. A piece of me will always be gone, always be broken but time heals all. I can feel you here with me, thank you for being the worlds best dog and my best friend. Happy Birthday Jingles. I love you. 
Jingle Bells Sissy. Forever missing my angel pup, i love you.
Quote 0 0
RMR
Thank you for that beautiful memorial. I have no doubt that those big brown eyes are still watching everything you do. Love that strong can't be interrupted or just disappear. My heart goes out to you for your loss. But Jingles has found a wonderfully warm and loving place inside your heart.
Quote 0 0