nicolestreko
It'll be 3 months next week since we lost our beautiful baby boy. Even though he was 9 1/2 years old he was still just a sweet little baby. I know dogs aren't supposed to last as long as humans but when I think of him just being on this earth for 9 years.. if it had it my way i would have him here forever, but 9 years just isn't enough time. Jingles was diagnosed with Lymphoma a week before he passed. He wasn't eating at all and he was a 117 pound golden retriever so our boy liked to eat. He had Lyme disease once before so the doctors thought it came back again, but little did we know he had cancer. It breaks my heart knowing that a beautiful soul like Jingles could be going through such pain and we didn't even know it. I wish i could have taken the pain away or had the cancer myself instead of this sweet little baby boy. Jingles wouldn't hurt a fly, he was so smart and he was what made our family whole. Every day I think of you, every day I miss you, and I can still feel you here with me. I love you my angel pup.
Jingle Bells Sissy. Forever missing my angel pup, i love you.
Quote 0 0
camunki
Hi nicolestreko I am so sorry about your beautiful golden retreiver Jingles and yes we all want more time with our pets and I am sure the 9 years you had with Jingles passed by with a blink of an eye. And yes, cancer sucks, it took two of my babies back in 2015. My sweet Daizy was a bit over 9 y/o and diagnosed with cancer (that spread to her internal organs) cancer is tricky, it sometimes can go into remission and our dogs are ok, then out of the blue, like with Daizy it spread fast and she too stopped eating. She did survive 29 months when her first cancer mass was found. Then eleven months later I lost my almost 14 y/o dog Munki, also to cancer that spread to her lungs (yet she had her 1st cancer mass removed when she was 9 years old).

My heart goes out to you and I can see you have so much love for your baby Jingles. He is still with you, just in another heavenly world now where everything is peaceful, calm and a happy place.

Please keep posting and talking about your baby, it helps and takes away that alone feeling.

Cam

Quote 0 0
nicolestreko
Thank you so much for your kind words camunki. I am deeply sorry for your loss too. Pets aren't just our pets, they are our family! My condolences and heart goes out to you and I really appreciate you reaching out.

Take care. 
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Hi, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy Jingles - and I agree so much, however old they are they are always our babies.  We lost our 17yr old dog Jim almost 18 months ago, and even though we knew everyone could see he was a little old man, to us he was still our baby boy.    As Cam says, Jingles is still with you, and always will be - the strong bonds we make with these precious souls are too strong to ever be broken, and I am certain we will be reunited with them again one day.   Until then, Jingles will be running happy and restored to health over the Bridge with all the other beautiful little ones.  Take care,

Hugs, Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
nicolestreko
Hi Jackie, Thank you so much for your kind words and i am deeply sorry for your loss too. No matter how old they get, they will always be our babies. And your right, we will reunite with them one day. Thanks again, take care!

XOXO

-Nicole 
Quote 0 0