JaspersMom
I found this poem and thought it was very sweet and special ...  this one is for you Jasper, you will always be my dear little angel in the sky, you are so missed, and you are so loved.

There is a star in Heaven
and on it is a place,
that's been reserved for you since birth
a place meant for your name.

This star has watched you through the years
but it could not stand alone,
it rested high on angel wings
awaiting your trip home.

You slipped away, I held you close,
your soul flowed through my heart,
I felt your last breath through my tears
I felt your pain depart.

Tonight I looked up to the sky
and there for me to view
was one lone star shining bright
your name was shining too.

You were my angel on this earth,
you're my angel in the sky.
Wait for me, someday you'll see
our names shine side by side

Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
PeanutsMom
What a beautiful poem.  Thank you for sharing it.
Denise 

My sweet Peanut, you are the sunshine of my life and I will love you forever
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful poem. I was in bits reading it. My Solly dog's pedigree name was Sirius, and Sirius is the dog star, the brightest star in the night sky. He will always be the brightest star to me. He was aptly named at birth, bless him. Still shining with a brightness that will never fade in my heart and soul, nor will my beautiful Gonzo's light fade or any of my other pets I have loved and lost.

Thanks once again for the beautiful poem.

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
JaspersMom
PeanutsMom, I thought this was such a beautiful poem, and I only hope that reading it brought you a little comfort, and my heart goes out to you in the loss of your sweet Peanut. Saying goodbye to our dear little ones is so very hard, but once in awhile we will find a poem that feels so right, and so touches the heart, that we know we were meant to find it to help heal our broken hearts, and that maybe, just maybe, it was sent by a special little someone.

animal_qwackers, how beautiful and fitting that your dog Solly's pedigree name is Sirius, which is the brightest star in the night sky. He and your Gonzo will always be your special little shining stars, guiding you and watching over you, just as my sweet Jasper will always be the brightest star and light in my life, and you are so right that their brilliant light will never ever fade from our lives. I am so relieved to know that with the passing of time, my Jasper is not getting further and further away from me, he is closer to me in many ways than ever before. Your words to your Solly and Gonzo are filled with such love ... keep looking up at that night sky, it is brighter than ever now.
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Thank you Jaspers Mom for your kind words. Today is not a good one for me. Eight weeks since I lost my Solly and four months since I lost my Gonzo. I am sure you know exactly what I mean. It is good to know I am not alone in my grief, not that I would wish anyone to go through the pain and misery or losing their baby, but simply because it helps to know that I am not overreacting or going crazy. My babies meant the world to me and always will. I was privileged to know every one of my beautiful babies I have loved and lost. They will always be bright and shining to me; that light will never dull.

Many thanks once again. What you have said is deeply appreciated.

Hugs to you.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0