sadieandsugar
Here is a poem I dedicate for my sweet SADIE GIRL, I love you Sadie forever and ever!!!!!

ANGEL IN THE SKY,
There is a STAR in heaven, and on it is a place that's been reserved for you,
Since Birth, A place meant for your name,
this star has watched you through the years
but it could not stand alone,
it rested high on Angel wings,
awaiting your trip home,
you slipped away, I held you close,
your soul flowed through my heart,
I felt your last breathe through my tears,
I felt your pain depart,
tonight I looked up to the sky, and there for me to view,
was one lone star shining bright, your name was shining too,
you were my angel on this earth,
youre my angel in the sky,
wait for me, someday you will see our names shine side by side!!!!!
I hope you all like this poem, I really love it, it says so much about Sadie and I our very strong bond together we had here on earth and that very strong bind we still have together even now that she has gone. I miss you SADIE GIRL, mommy lovesyou forever and ever!!!!! sadiesmommy
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Gertie
sadieandsugar wrote:
Here is a poem I dedicate for my sweet SADIE GIRL, I love you Sadie forever and ever!!!!!

ANGEL IN THE SKY,
There is a STAR in heaven, and on it is a place that's been reserved for you,
Since Birth, A place meant for your name,
this star has watched you through the years
but it could not stand alone,
it rested high on Angel wings,
awaiting your trip home,
you slipped away, I held you close,
your soul flowed through my heart,
I felt your last breathe through my tears,
I felt your pain depart,
tonight I looked up to the sky, and there for me to view,
was one lone star shining bright, your name was shining too,
you were my angel on this earth,
youre my angel in the sky,
wait for me, someday you will see our names shine side by side!!!!!
I hope you all like this poem, I really love it, it says so much about Sadie and I our very strong bond together we had here on earth and that very strong bind we still have together even now that she has gone. I miss you SADIE GIRL, mommy lovesyou forever and ever!!!!! sadiesmommy
Quote 0 0
Gertie
What a beautiful poem. I find so much meaning in it. I use to take Duncan out at 10:30 each night, I always looked at the stars. Now that Duncan has passed I look for the brightest star and say Good Night my little man. It will be 8 weeks tomorrow, at 10;30 pm I will look to the stars and say Good night to my little Duncan and your beautiful Sadie.

Duncan's Mom xx
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
Thankyou so much, Im so sorry about your loss of Duncan, I so know what you are going through, I am here for you if you need to talk to someone, there are so many nice people on this website and they really helped me, when my precious Sadie passed away, its been almost 3 years since she left me, I cant believe its been that long it doesn't seem like it, it still seems so close to me when she left, I even cry for her still sometimes, it will be 3 years on Dec. 13 this year. oh how I long for her still and I want to just hold her 1 more time in my arms again. Sadie was my beautiful girl and she loved everyone and she just loved life in general, she was my soulmate and she was a one of a kind friend to me, and I miss that about her, infact I miss everything about her!!!!! If you ever need to talk about your baby Duncan, please just email me at sadieandsugar@live.com and we can vent together ok? you take care and godbless. sadiesmommy
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar

Im repostin this poem!!!!!

Quote 0 0
CatLovingPerson
That's a very beautiful poem you wrote for Sadie!  The poem communicates all your good and loving feelings.
Thank you for loving and caring for your animal friends! It is the best thing you can do.
Quote 0 0