jonandkathy
We used to go to Hawaii regularly for vacations, but when we brought our boys home, that ended for a variety of reasons, the main one being unable to board Clay due to his medical condition.
So, when we lost our babies in Dec, we decided that we should make that trip again, and we just got back.
While we were there, we were sitting on a beach looking at the ocean and clouds. I saw a cloud that looked just like a dog - head, ears, feet, like it was sitting up. Kathy thought the same thing. Then the amazing thing - another cloud, right after that one, with the exact same shape!
We have never seen two clouds that were the same shape, and to have them together, floating across the sky in front of us seemed like a clear sign from our boys - they were there with us in spirit! It made the trip seem perfect, and that they were happy we went.
Blessed to have friends like
Ginger
Bo
Bud
Clay
Luke
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
I am thrilled you got those beautiful signs.  Winston has sent me one so far.  I am looking so foreward to another. 
Susan
Quote 0 0
jonandkathy
Thank you Susan! They are something to be cherished - I'm sure Winston is looking for new ways to let you know he's there!

Jon
Ginger
Bo
Bud
Clay
Luke
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Jon and Kathy,
Wow, that is amazing! I think it's so special that you got that incredible sign while you were on your vacation in Hawaii! It's like your boys were telling you that they were fine and that you should enjoy yourselves. :)
My husband and I went south regularly but after our last trip (Bailey was 6) we couldn't bear to leave him for a week. We lost our beautiful boy this past November so we planned a trip to Punta Cana early this month. On our last day, we went to the beach (that day was the 6th month anniversary of Bailey's death) We decided to go swimming even though it was raining but suddenly the sun came out and as I looked across the sun shining on the water, I got the strongest feeling of Bailey. I had been waiting for that for a long time and it was beautiful!
It was so nice to read your post - definitely a sign from your boys! I'm so happy for you both!!
MJ
Quote 0 0
jonandkathy
Hi MJ -

It sure sounds like Bailey was letting you know he was there with you! We're very happy for you to get this sign.

I told our story to someone when we got back (not an animal lover like us), and they just didn't get it. But we know differently don't we!

Jon
Ginger
Bo
Bud
Clay
Luke
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
We sure do Jon!! :)
MJ
Quote 0 0
Waterboy
It may sound a little crazy but since we lose our baby Mr Mercedes four weeks ago I really feel in my heart and soul I talk to every day like as if he was to here, and then one night I had a dreamed that I kissed him. it was so wonderful , then a couple nights later I had a dream and he let me hold him and kiss him. I said Mercedes your back felt so real. I truly believe that his soul and spirit lives in me now and we go ever were together. Phil
Quote 0 0
Evie123
That's so beautiful and just the kind of sign our beloveds would give us, they know just how to capture our attention. X
Quote 0 0
jonandkathy
It doesn't sound crazy at all! I talk to our boys all the time, just to let them know how much we love and miss them, and that I hope they are having fun and feeling good, and that I'm looking forward to the day we see each other again.

Jon
Ginger
Bo
Bud
Clay
Luke
Quote 0 0
packersmoversahmedabad

An excellent information provided thanks for all the information i must say great efforts made by you.
thanks a lot for all the information you provided.
please visit our official website for further details-
http://packersmoversahmedabad.co.in/

Quote 0 0