AngelCatsMommy
I just wanted to honor my beloved Amelie who shared her precious life with me. She is greatly missed.
Quote 0 0
camunki
your Amelie is beautiful!!! please tell us more about her and keep her legacy living on. I am sorry for your loss and please know there are many kind hearted people on this support thread and we all know the feelings that go along with grieving the loss of our beloved babies.

Cam

Cam

Quote 0 0
AngelCatsMommy
Thank you! She was a 17 year old fur babie that I had adopted from the Humane Society Shelter in 2001. She had an enlarged heart due to heart failure still not as big as her loving hearted spirit. Such a big part of my life.
Quote 0 0
Kay17
What a sweet girl! Her heart was surely a testament to all of the love she had for you. You certainly gave her the best life she could have had <3
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
My heart goes out to you. Your sweet baby is beautiful. I lost my baby to heart failure as well. It’s beyond heart breaking. Her heart was so big because she had so much love to give <3 I’m so sorry for the loss of your baby. Sending hugs. You gave her a wonderful life adopting her.
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0
Ginger4256
You have my deepest condolences. My Boo died of CHF and he never let me know he was suffering. Please try to focus on taking care of yourself. You did everything you could and she loved you unconditionally.
Boo' s mommy
Quote 0 0
AngelCatsMommy
Kay17 wrote:
What a sweet girl! Her heart was surely a testament to all of the love she had for you. You certainly gave her the best life she could have had <3
Quote 0 0
catiebee
Beautiful girl! I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to adjust to a beloved family member no longer being with you. Be gentle with yourself and take care, especially while your grief is so raw.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
AngelCatsMommy
Thank you! Was over a month ago and still feels like yesterday. So lost at home without her. The other cats were so sweet the night it happed. She was normally the only one who slept with me but that night all four of my other fur babies slept with me. So sweet as if they were comforting me. Love em all. Thank you for all your condolences and support.
Quote 0 0
AngelCatsMommy
May I also ask for prayers concerning the end of Amelie's life. The vet on duty that day was not her normal vet and she did things that has made this more troubling. I have sent a complaint into the dhp for an investigation. I know it can't change things for Amelie but I would like justice for Amelie. I feel I so let her down that day by taking this vet's advice. Thank you!
Quote 0 0