Abby_sMom
This morning when I took Angus for his walk the cutest white fur baby started to follow us. You could tell she was lost and had been roaming the streets for a while. But you could also tell she was someone's special fur baby. I took her home and had an animal rescue group come over to see if she had a micro chip and praise God she did. She has now going back home. I believe with all my heart that my precious Abby told this little love to follow Angus and me...my Abby was a loving sweet soul who always cared for other animals, birds, etc. My heart soared with Abby love today.
Quote 1 0
MyBella
How wonderful, such a beautiful sign from your Abby, absolutely this was your girl letting you know she is with you still, they really know how to get their messages to us, we just need to be ready and open for their signs, I am so glad you got this message from your precious Abby.

I am so sorry for your loss, may the love your precious Abby continues to surround you with, always be felt so deeply in your heart, hold the many cherished memories of your sweet girl close to your heart and you will always feel her love....your Abby will make sure of that.

Such a wonderful and beautiful sign from your precious Abby. Wishing such peace, light and love to your heart.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Sincerely, Don & Vera

Image result for heart pooh quotes

Quote 0 0