Forum

Author   Comment  
ladysmom2

Reply with quote  #1 
    Today marks 2 years since our Lady Blue Eyes (aka Lady)  joined the rest of our heavenly family. 

Lady is a Siberian Husky we rescued at about age 3. She shared the most amazing journey with us for 8 years. 

I was reflecting today just how much love, joy, fun & how many moments we shared during those years.  The memories are still a bit bittersweet as we know we no longer have the oppurtunity to make more memories with her on earth.  

We talk of her often, laugh at some memories, get teary at others. I still cry on occasionally, as I miss her.  I know she is completely healthy again & that makes me happy. 

Lady, I know by now you've found Bandit & all the rest of our heavenly family. Play healthy with all of them until the day we're all reunited forever. Thank you for all the unconditional love, joy, fun, companionship & life you shared with us.

I am so grateful for this site and all the support  & friendship I have found here.

My prayers go out for all who are missing their fur kid. Please know the grief does get less intense over time but the love & memories always remain.

Lady, we miss you but we know you aren't far away.  We carry you always in our heart of hearts.  We'll never forget you. 

Lady, we LOVE YOU FOREVER & A DAY!

Momma & Daddy

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/LADYB011/Resident.htm

Susie_Squillions

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Georgia ~

Wow.  Two years.  Really?  The time warp factor involved with our goodbyes and subsequently meeting other like-minded friends here on the forum never ceases to catch me off guard.

What a wonderful message to Lady!  As you said, you carry her in your hearts.  I just left a message in her guest book and asked her to send a special sign to you, saying that even though you feel her there always, it's always nice to get a little something with some extra panache now and then.  ;-)

Can you imagine the Bridge Choir today?  It will be extra special for Lady's marker this year because this year, T.J. is there to sing to her too.  She will hear him, loud and clear.

I'm so glad to hear you talk about how you're doing.  I know it will give so much hope to those who have only come here recently.  There are brighter days ahead, and you are a testament to that.

I'm sending virtual hugs your way, and thinking of you on Lady's 2nd Bridge Day.

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
michaelmanning

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Georgia,
I can't believe it's been two years. But I know it's true. It was two years since TT on 2/21.
I just lost my boy, Mr. Higgins. He drowned in our pool. I don't know if I can make it through this one. My heart is broken in pieces. I miss him so. I wish God would take me to them.
TT's Dad and Mr. Higgins dad too.

PoohtsMom

Reply with quote  #4 

Michael, I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy. My heart goes out to you and your family. When I was away in college, our cat Alice,  who was over 20 years old, had a stroke while walking along the pool, fell in and drown too. I am sending big hugs your way.  

PoohtsMom

Reply with quote  #5 

Ladysmom, what a beautiful post about your Huskie.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.